Serious Conversations

You walk back into the house. You were still invisible but you had given up levitating because it was too much effort for no reason.

You noticed that Maddison had left the donuts and Queenie was finishing them off.

There was only one left so you let it zoom to your hand and eat it.

"Maddison! I'm going to kill you." Queenie yells.

"There is no Maddison, only Zuul" You say in a ghostly voice.

"Bitch!" Queenie yells.

You laugh as you walk away and accidentally barge into Cordelia and Myrtle having a conversation. A serious one.

They both looked to the door which had 'miraculously' been flung open.

"Maddison? Is that you?" Myrtle questions as she goes to shut the door.

Luckily you were already in the room. It seemed that everyone blamed telekinesis on Maddison. She was good at it, just not as good as you.

"Must've been a draft" Cordelia says.

Myrtle nods and sits down beside Cordelia.

"I think y/n is what we need to help this coven.
She is definitely the next supreme and should be head of the coven." Cordelia says.

Somehow you disagreed.

"I disagree, I don't think she's the one that has been causing Fiona to fade." Myrtle says.

"Who then?"

"Not sure, I did have my hopes on Misty Day though" Myrtle says smiling weakly as if she missed Misty and brushed her skirt.

"Hmm at this point it could be any of them," Cordelia pauses before adding, "That includes y/n."

"I agree"

"Don't you think we should put them all up to the seven wonders?"

"Yes." Myrtle says, "But are you sure all of them will be able to complete them safely."

"I have faith in my girls." Cordelia says.

"Alright," Myrtle says, "Shall we announce it to the girls?"

"Yes, let's give them two days to study and practice, then we'll do it." Cordelia says and Myrtle nods.

"Let's announce it over dinner!"

They both exitted the room just as the doorbell rang. You crept out and made yourself visible as they went to answer the door.

You waited in the kitchen for the others to come back from the door.

To your surprise, when they returned, they were accompanied by two of your favourite witches.

"Zoe! Misty!" Your eyes widen as Zoe runs and gives you a hug.

"Oh my god, you wouldn't believe what I did!" She says smiling widely. "I brought a man back to life!"

"Wow!" You smile, a pang of guilt hit you, you could never do that.

"Guess what?" You say, "It turns out I'm the 100th descendant of the first witch ever!"

"Woah, awesome" She says.

Cordelia smiles as you both stop hugging.

Misty wasn't smiling. She was exactly the opposite.

After a while of intense staring, Misty manages to mumble, raising her hand and pointing at you, "She helped kill me!"