The last carton in the bag was banana, which i am sure hes sick of, which is why i got it him. This one small act of vindictiveness isn't petty, its deserved.

Jungkook soon returned and was getting his makeup touched up. After a while he just stood there staring at his hands.

A habit he had, where he was just fascinated by his own hands.

I sighed, walking up behind him. I didn't want to make him jump or he'd kill me.

I dropped the bag into his arms before running away. I basically threw it at him, now I'm gonna get sued for assault.
Taehyungs played enough ace attorney he can defend me in court.
_

My makeup artists and hair stylists want me dead

I would to if i had to work with someone with my hair.

They tryed giving me a basic hairstyle but then they realised how messy and thick my hair was.

So eventually she settled onto leaving my hair as it was, a mess, but an ok one, with more curls.

The makeup was ok, they had a hard time with was makeup because i flinched, messing it up alot. Eventually, i was let go, freed from their clutches. with the strict message not to mess up.

The behind the scenes crew were small, as they often gave the cameras to the members, so we could harass each other.

This was a tool they annoyed you with rather than documentation.

I started watching namjoon in his scene, watching him chuck his cup on the floor and then disappear into the shipping container.

Namjoon was speaking to a camera, speaking all technical about the song, which i was in awe over.

"what's it like being smart" i said once namjoon had stopped talking. He laughed his face going a light pink.

I found it hard not to laugh however when he struggled to open the door to the container.

-

We soon had to actually run. Even though our song was literally called run, i didn't think we'd have to exactly run in the video. I hate running. Whoevers idea this is, needs to be fired.

"jisung you run funny" namjoon later looking at the footage.

"piss off, i dont" i glared.

The worst place to run was the grass and i didn't like it all. It was way to muddy.

"jisung" hoseok called running with a camera in his hand.

"hyung" i said, pointing at my knees. Grass stains and mud were caked on my knees making me shiver. A stylist was already trying to wipe them.

"at least it matches the aesthetic" she sighed wiping my knees.

"would be even better if we just-" and she cut through the knees if the jeans like that.

"oh " i said as she continued, shocked at how simply she did it.

After more takes of running, it became dark, very dark. We had travelled by car to several abandoned buildings. We didn't have the luxury of before of the van, and it was made difficult by jungkook and taehyung messing around.

Jimin had joined in as well, making it a stressful trip. Jimin was working on his revenge for this morning.

-

i like this spot, i can act tough" yoongi said sitting on the floor.

"get up the floors dirty" jimin kicked him trying to get him to stand up.