73.

A few hours later, We decided to have dinner. It had been a while since we and all sat down and ate together and taehyung and ordered food so we would be in his "debt"

(he later explained to me that i wasn't included in this debt, thankfully)

I didn't want a pizza as I don't like it that much.

I prefer really shitty cheap pizza you put in the oven. Takeout pizzas try to show off. And they stain your clothes if you're clumsy.

This may just be me and my stupidity.

I just had a burger as it was a meal deal. Most good things come in a meal deal.

"the schedule for tomorrow" namjoon said, he had a clip board again.

You know that thing dads do when they stand up and eat while everyone is sitting down like a normal person, but then they're just pacing around just eating- yeah that's what namjoon was doing.

"ok so jin you're gonna help make your own birthday cake. If you want to know who came up with this stu-"

"me me i Did!" jimin cheered jumping up and down

"-yeah, him whatever-" namjoon shook his head.

"then we are going to send Jin out of the room and lock him in the bathroom?" Namjoon said every word, giving him pain.

"Um, that was Taehyung's idea" namjoon said, squinting at the paper.

"then...then we will decorate the cake." he said, relieved that this idea was normal.

"read then next line" jungkook whispered

Namjoon died inside.

"and decorate it with dicks" namjoon practically had tears rolling down his face at this point.

"i let you guys control one thing-!" Namjoon said, crouching down and covering his head with the board.

"you haven't read my line?" I said desperately. My idea was good.

"yes, of course jisung," Namjoon sobbed, his hands shaking as he brought the board to his face to read.

"w-we will have a fake karaoke session using the tv and then sacrifice the loser" namjoon shook his head and sat down.

"i guess this is what we have to deal with" namjoon slouched in his chair in utter disappointment

"decorate with dicks. Make his own cake. Sacrifice a loser" namjoon whispered. I stood up and made my way over to Namjoon, patting his shoulder. "Don't forget-" jimin whispered but i didn't hear him finish.

"I guess you will have to try not to lose" I cackled running back to my seat as namjoons head lay on the table.

"I don't care what you do. Just don't kill him" he shook his head. His face was squished on the table so his voice sounded funny when he sulked.

"oh well, at least i feel appreciated." jin laughed as he looked at namjoon clipboard.

Namjoon had told us to brainstorm ideas while he went out to shovel snow as since the old lady next door died no one is doing it.

Jimin, taehyung, jungkook and I had put our heads together trying to make it as interesting as possible.

"if you think about it, it will be fun for him to make his own cake" jimin said, writing it down neatly. So neatly his tongue stuck out as he constructed.

"Then we lock Jin in a closet!" taehyung said making random scribbles as jimin still hadn't finished. I shook my head.

"I was in the closet once, it really isn't as fun as you think" I said flatly.