11.

my morning started just as interesting as the last one. 

"Wheres hoseok?" I asked jin after having the feeling i hadn't seen him in days. 

"apparently still at the studio", he had a frown on his face. it didn't suit him. he turned away from me as he placed a dry bowl on the counter. "which reminds me"  he turned back around with a bag and a pleading look in his eyes. 

"you haven't been out in a while, have you?" he smiled. he was being sweet, but it was a hidden dig.

"take this to hoseok" he held the bag out towards me.  
"okay" i didnt question him, i just did as he said.

"Thank you jisung" he smiled back, thankful. "make sure he eats it. fight him if you have to."

-

I decided to walk as it wasn't far. maybe 20 minutes. the fans were crowding around the entrance, so i didn't take my time when trying to get in, i didn't want to be crushed.

I wondered the building for the dance studio finally finding it. As I walked in the first thing I noticed how loud the music was. 

"Hoseok?" I called out trying to yell over the music. Hoseok must of seen me in the mirror. "Oh hello" he said. it wasn't as sweet as usual. he has large bags under his eyes, and his hair stood on end.

"Jin made you some food" i yelled, gesturing to the bag in my hand. he didn't seem to hear me, but understood what the bag held. 

"Alright." he shrugged, turning away acting as if i wasn't there. i groaned. hes being petty about something.

"you think you should take a break?" i stood in front of him, so he couldn't really look away. his face remained unchanged. in the light, his face shone with sweat. his eyes were red as if he had been rubbing them over, maybe crying.

"hyung." i whispered, not liking seeing im in such a mess. "You need to eat" i smiled, but it felt more forced this time. i tried to get him to look me in the eye.  "jin made it."

"later" exhaustion was so poorly covered up in his voice. he must of thought i was stupid, or something close to it.

"you've been here hours" my voice trailed away. i suddenly resented jin. why couldn't he send someone else? i clearly don't know how to get him to listen. 

"I know what you're doing and ill eat later" he snapped. and he suddenly turned and looked me in the eye. it was actually a bit jarring, having him stare at me with a facial expression i didnt recognise. 

"what am i doing?" i questioned , not sure by what he meant.

"When i get this perfect, ill eat." he ignored my question and forced the bag into my chest, almost knocking me over. at his words i couldnt help but laugh, a mistake despite my awkward tone.

"you'll never get perfection like that" i said a grin slid onto my face. "i doesnt work like that. no matter how much you push the universe wont let you. don't punish yourself because you cant achieve the impossible"

"oh your clever." his voice dripped with sarcasm. he leaned down as if was talking to a child. 

"how noble of you jisung" now had now taken his attention away from the music that was still blaring, but now it seemed it was muffled. hoseoks voice only got clearer. only because he was shouting. "

"all im saying is that you need to take a break" i was only repeating what i had been told. however getting worked up over things that really don't matter is my specialty.
"i know how good you can be."