62.

The bathroom lights soon went off and we were too lazy to turn them back on, but the mirror lights remained. I sat on the counter, staring into the darkness. Hoseok was lying on the floor, which we advised him not to but he didn't listen.

Yoongi was humming something. It was nice.

He would take small pauses to breathe and every so often, he would yawn, making me yawn too.

He smiled as I unconsciously yawned.

His smile showed his teeth and I couldn't help but gush to myself about how cute he was.

Hoseok in the middle of the room was scary. I could see him in the minimal light. It looked like he would start levitating.

My phone rang making hoseok jump. I felt a creeping sense of paranoia as i dug through mypocket to find my phone.

Hoseok making me jump, made me jump, falling off the counter. I glared at him as i picked up the phone. It was jin

"hello?" I winced, my hip hurting.

"We kinda understood what happened" he said his voice quiet, meaning he probably was keeping to himself somewhere in another kitchen appliance store or something.

I hummed in response, the pain finally easing off.

"where are you? A bathroom?" he spoke in the same voice again. I nodded, but then remembered he couldn't see me.

"yes, near to where you left us" I fiddled with my sleeve. "ok, we will meet you there" he then put down the call abruptly

"I can hear him running already" hoseok sat up and put a hand to his ear, listening intently.

"Oh for sure" yoongi agreed, joining me on the floor.

"his little Jiji-kins are in danger!!" hoseok mocked, pulling my cheeks. I slapped him off, while him and yoongi snickered.

I stuck out my tongue at him, raising my hand to hit him again but he still persisted.

"my jiiji-kins, my sungie-boo-'' hoseok couldn't continue due to him laughing so hard. i tackled him to the floor, his eyes brimming with tears as he tried to control his laughter

"ok ok ill stop" he Giggled. He then leaned against the wall, his eyes still shining with tears.

He then stood up, cracking his back, then switching on the light to see better. My eyes didn't like the sudden change and the transition between them stung at my eyes, me and hoseok both hissed.

"get up, i want to take a photo with you" yoongi mumbled trying to pull me up but he fell as he wasn't very skilled when it came to being one handed. He then suddenly become nervous.

"shit-" he swore loudly, trying to regain himself.

We both went equally red when he finally stood up.

"we just had a traumatic experience and you want pictures" i looked between the two of them.

"picture time!" hoseok smiled, grabbing us from the back of our hoodies. He didn't seem to have noticed.

I smiled, not sure what was going on, or what angle hoseok was taking them, but I smiled regardless.

About 5 minutes later, hoseok still had us taking pictures. He became extremely hyper again, using our shoulders to lean on, or to hold onto while he jumped around like a pogo stick.

I forgot that it was all yoongi's ideas, as he was trying to edge further and further out after each photo.

Hoseok only stopped when we heard loud footsteps coming towards the bathroom.