40.

"if anyone touches this you will die. If you haven't been given specific instructions by Jang jisung (otherwise known as James) i will personally kill you. THIS CAKE IS NOT FOR YOU." yoongi read aloud to the kitchen.

"and all i wanted was the milk" he muttered looking at the note incredulously. Jin walked over a look of confusion.

He stared at it for a minute.

"hoseok sure is aggressive," he said similarly throwing a tea towel over his shoulder. I sat eating my eggs in peace.

Yoongi proceeded to remove the cake from the fridge and look at it in full view.

"like i would need a note to tell me not to eat it" yoongi hovered over the cake.

"its practically got his name on it." he pointed to the frogs sitting together.

"they're cute" i mumbled dipping my toast into my egg. Yoongi laughed putting it back.

I decided that day i would go up to the studio alone. I had been making alot of mistakes recently and i didn't want to give jungkook a reason to yell at me.

I went to my room, but stopped, i heard sniffling coming from inside. Confused, i pushed open the door.

"uh taehyung?" i whispered not wanting to scare him. He was sat on my bed, red faced and sniffing.

I sat beside him patting his shoulder, feeling awkward and useless, but willing to help.

"can i come with you today?" he sobbed into my chest.

"yes- are you okay?" i peered at his face, he covered it.

"ill tell you in a minute." he sniffed, still behind hands.

I had the sneaking suspicion that this was because he argued with jungkook. I grimaced. It wasn't hard to guess why he was upset.I grabbed some clothes and quickly changed into them in desperation to get going quickly.

He kept his head down and he followed in my wake. He was still very sniffily.

I didn't want to push him into saying.
"i feel bad." he stared as we reached the bottom

Of the stairs. I looked over to him not saying anything. 

"I've been horrible to him." Taehyung stared at his shoes unblinkingly.

"but he's even more horrible to you- but i still feel bad. I-i just wanted..." he trailed off his voice dying. I pulled him into a hug. 

"i dont mind if you're friends with him." i whispered patting his head.

"you've known him longer than me" i whispered but i knew he could hear. 

"you can be friends with anyone" i wiped his eyes.

"that's the problem. I've known him longer. He isn't like that, he's never been like this, i don't recognise him" he looked me dead in the eye.

I bit my lip, unsure.

"when people hate you, you start to become what they say you are. Even if you're good. Being told i didn't try make me feel like i didn't try. Maybe something like that is going on with jungkook."

I sighed leading him down the road.

"jungkook doesn't hate you. He can't.." i smiled to him. He nodded.

Once at the studio i let taehyung be for a few minutes. He seemed to be thinking.

Taehyung didn't look like he would be up for dancing. He sat down looking at his phone.