5.

I've been with these fuckers for about 3 weeks. after about 2, i moved into the spare room. it wasn't originally going to be my room. namjoon and jin had thought themselves match makers and put us together in the hopes i would be jungkooks new best friend. however he had complained enough about it i guess they did it to shut him up. also because the arguments only got worse.

it was just in time to, as i fear that he would have killed me by Christmas. the fact that i was originally meant to share with jungkook for the rest of my life under this roof, haunted me. maybe he'd suffocate me with a pillow if i breathed to loud.

I moved to the room near the kitchen. It would get really loud, all the members going from room to room and the constant sound of a faint machine didn't bother me. it was nice actually. But it still gets cold. its nothing new, ive always been cold, im rarely hot. im cold all the time, so its really no difference. 

There is a small window, but the sun doesn't shine through. It doesn't even open, so i can't even blow smoke out.
I don't even see the moon.

however im grateful, as i no longer have to see jungkook.  

the manger said posters were fine. even if he said no i would still have put them up anyway.

my posters went up first to cover up the marks on the wall, made by previous owners i presume. someone probabaly had a scrap in here and didnt bother fixing the damage. i tell it was a fight because there was a suspicious mark on the wall that looked like blood. after inspecting it i pushed a book shelf infront of it.

Then it came to my bookshelf, mostly cds. I let. Jeewoo have a few because I had a lot of duplicates.  I dont know why he wants them he only listens to my chemical romance. should sell them really.

I lay on my bed in the dark. This is how I spent most days if I wasn't practising.

i would avoid the members. yes jin and jimin liked me, but i dont think they really do. its probably just to stop me bursting into tears.

nothing happened today, so i went to bed early again, to make time go by faster. only to again wake up and do nothing, and feel nothing. atleast now i can listen out for ghosts and witches, but all I can hear was namjoons snores from the room across.

4 am is just as dead as the rest of the day. why do people claim is the best time. however It's always happier at night. I don't know why. Felt so much better with no people around. 

My stomach rumbled. I took this as an excuse to go out and get some snacks. maybe go talk to some cats. And a smoke.

That's sad jisung. We are gonna die in 10 years.

I weighed my options out. Literally. I looked on the back comparing the weights of each. i want to get my moneys worth

I paid for my things and walked back. The sun was rising. i would have stayed to watch it but that would be impossible. all the buildings were to high.

i took my time walking back, as this may be the most entertaining and interesting part of my day. however once i reached our building, i ran up the stairs to avoid any people who thought waking up early in the morning is cool.

once back inside, i collapsed on the sofa. I wondered if i could see the sun rise from here. if i can, maybe id have more fun. i went on my phone to pass the time. i scrolled through twitter, hoping to see anything interesting. and i did.

"New bts member jisung seen at a convenience store early in the morning buying snacks"

Glad they didn't see what else i was doing...