56.

Hoseok complained the next day. Guiltily i had fallen asleep with jin, forgetting completely that hoseok was asleep in my room.

"he forgot about me. I woke up, he wasn't there" i heard him whine to namjoon, who was brushing his teeth. while i watched jin make toast from my perch.

"do you remember that film we watched, the one where the man leaves his boyfriend in the middle of the night? And fakes his death? That's how it felt" he sighed dramatically.

"hoseok. You're are not married or anything. Stop crying or ill hit you" i heard yoongi join the conversation as they walked out the hallway. The three of them came single file into the living room. I tried to hide behind the breakfast bar but i was to late. "there he is- traitor-" hoseok pointed to me as i hit my head under the table. I rubbed it feeling put out.

"Sorry hyung- i got distracted" i mumbled coming out from underneath the table to properly greet him. He wore pout unknowingly.

I stifled a giggle.

"you're such a bitch!" hoseok whined throwing a teaspoon at me. I scowled at his behaviour.

"what did you say?" jin said grabbing the spoon, not appreciating it being thrown.

"i-i have an itch-" he then scratched the back of his neck and turned back around, shaking namjoon in some kind of frenzy.

He sat down at the table continuing his sulking. Namjoon shook his head and sat next to me while scrolling through his phone.

"here this should occupy you" namjoon smiled, pushing his phone towards me. An article on rare frogs and their whereabouts.

Jungkooks pov.

I heard shouts from the bathroom and i knew everyone was awake.

Hoseok whining about something. I heard the name "jisung" and i knew that's what he was on about.

It made sense, what else would he be on about at 9 am.

I lay in bed, pretending to be asleep by not leaving my room. I just scrolled aimlessly through my phone, not caring what i seen.

A video from at least a week ago, jimin and jisung mucking about. Jisung was sitting swinging his legs on a bench, unaware he was being filmed. Jimin giggled from behind the camera, the video shaking as jimin giggled at jisung, who seemed to be passed out on a bench, chest rising and falling as if he was out of breath.

The corner of my mouth twitched and before i could realise i felt myself smile slightly.

Fuck.

This must be the work of the da-

"JUNGKOOK GET UP THE MINECRAFT SERVER CRASHED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO- GOD PLEASE HELP-" Taehyung was banging on the door, wailing. This type of racket would get him told off by yoongi, so the hastiness in His voice was evident in how he tried my door.

"WHAT" i screamed back. Jimin. It had to be. Playing with the plugs again-I pulled on a hoodie and yanked open the door, only to have taehyung pull me into the living room.

Jimin was hiding behind jisung who unknowingly ate his strawberrys with a peaceful air about him. Unbothered, wanting nothing to do with whatever was unfolding around him.

Jimin was watching jisung, suddenly hypnotised, for an excuse to ignore taehyungs screams for help.

He stared as jisung took another strawberry and started eating it slowly, giving jimin a sideways glare.

"Are you dating anyone" he started. As he attempted to lean on the table, he was suddenly jostled by Jin, when hoseok was setting the place on fire.

Jimin shrieked and jisung dropped his strawberries in such a shock i thought he was having a heart attack. What a mess. Jimin didn't seem to mind his position on jisungs lap.