50.

"good thing hoseok bothered us enough, you two look like you're gonna explode" jin said after stumbling over the door, once he had thrown his whole body weight to it. I shifted anxiously, standing up.

Hoseok jumped on top off me hugging me to death. But i didn't feel like i deserved it.

I felt horrible.

I smiled weakly, only patting hoseoks shoulder awkwardly. His smile wavered a little when i saw him become confused on why i wasn't hugging back.

I needed to reflect.

"that's the last time I'm leaving you two alone to look after yourselves" yoongi sighed looking between the two of us. I mentally agreed.

Taehyung grabbed onto jungkooks sleeve and put an arm around him leading him out.

Taehyung knows there's something wrong.

"jisung." taehyung said his voice deadpan. Oh no.

His face was blank and unreadable.

I gulped feeling my eyes going red.

"shoelaces" his face broke into a grin. My heart skipped a beat.

My eyes widened and i tried laughing it off.

I bent down, my hands shaking as i attempted to retie them.

"don't wait. Go ahead" i mumbled not wanting to burst into tears

"sung" yoongi was in front of me while i thumbed with my laces, doing stupid things with my fingers.

"you know you can't do it" he mumbled, his hands taking away the laces.

I stared down at his hands trying not to show my face.

"you would normally ask for help, what's up" he lifted up my head.

I tried to avoid eye contact the best i could, counting the tiles on the floor.

"stop biting your lip it will bleed-" yoongi then sighed when i stopped immediately.

"look at you" he shook his head still more. I reached up, ready to wipe it away but yoongi brushed my hand away doing it himself with his thumb.

"tell me what's wrong?" he pulled me up.

The other members were gone.

it seem like you're getting him to sympathise with you when you're the bad guy.

"sung it's ok." he yoongi whispered pulling me back from my thoughts.

I blinked. My eyes stung and i sniffled a bit.

I didn't lookup.

"the other members are just gonna do their own thing for an hour or two. They won't notice us to missing." he pulled me along the hall, his voice soft and his grip lax on my wrist but he was hanging on desperately. Not wanting me to pull away.

Still counting the floorboards. But as i moved, i lost count.

He took me to his studio, typing his passcode in without saying a word.

He ushered me inside, guiding me to sit on a chair.

"sung what happened with you and jungkook" he said staring, pulling up a chair.

I sighed.

"i was horrible to him. " i trialled off, my voice falling to the floor.

"Whatever you said couldn't of been that bad. Jungkook wasn't crying when he left and i hate to say this, but you have a right to say whatever you said" he said pulling me forward.

I shook my head, desperately and trying to open my mouth to protest but i couldn't say anything..

"he's probably made you cry more times you have made him cry" he patted my head.

"doesn't make it right-" i sniffled still more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"no, it doesn't. If that's what you want to hear." yoongi said, his voice quiet.

I didn't say anything, my stomach still sick with guilt.

"if it bothers you so much you can apologise" he whispered. I nodded slowly.

He then smiled slightly. Yoongi pulled me forward into a hug.

"im tired. Don't move or ill be sad" he mumbled into my shoulder.

He patted my head again, holding me to his chest.

"you can cry if you want." he whispered running a hand through my hair.

"it's fine, ok?"

Though the immense feeling of guilt was still very present, but i felt the familiar stinging and ache in my eyes, and warm drops down from my eyes.

I didn't make a noise, not wanting to be annoying but

I clung to him for dear life almost in fear that he would push me away.

Feeling like my head was going to explode, i still cried. Yoongi held on more tightly, i could hear his heart beating and i smiled, happy to know he was alive. He's soft.

Yoongi pov

He must have cried himself to sleep. I had left to get some water, and when i came back he was asleep on the sofa. Typical.

I heard clattering and jin appeared at the door. I quickly hushed him.

"shhh" i swatted my free hand at him and pointed to jisung.

"forgive me" he chucked looking down at the two of us.

"what do you want" i scowled. He looked taken aback and then returned a scowl

"i thought i would grace you with my presence." he rolled his eyes but then he smiled when he looked at jisungs face.

He leaned down a little when he moved jisungs hair out of his face, his nose was scrunching as the long black strands tickled his nose.

"his hairs straight again" jin hummed to himself.

I nodded smiling. We stood there for a minute admiring jisung until i spanned myself out of it.

"hey why are you here-" i hissed

Jin shook his head.

"to see jisung, but he's sleeping" he said his voice now very quiet as if he was going to announce the passing of a family member.

He sat down in a chair and grimaced.

"he's been crying, hasn't he? I can tell, his ears are red" he said his voice still low.

I nodded.

"i don't Need to guess why" jin sighed leaning back.

"jungkook was sniffling to himself when i brought him a drink, then he burst into tears"

So he did cry. Was what jisung said so horrible? For jungkook to cry to jin, it's lucky jisungs asleep.

I wonder if jin had come to reprimand jisung.
To shout at him. He had a soft spot for jungkooks tears. I only hope for jisungs sake that seokjin has one for his.

If jin was mad at jisung, God, that can't be it. I scowled to myself.

How unfair.

(a/n: