64.

Hoseok stayed there the whole time until I fell asleep. In our sleep we somehow solved our disagreement, when I woke up in the middle of the night to see hoseok on the floor. A place where he belonged. However I didn't really care as it was cold.

"I knew you would love me again" I heard him mumble after I had saved him from the cold wood floor. "Shut up" I mumbled trying to keep up my facade even when half asleep.

But once I woke up in the morning I had completely forgotten, lucky for Hoseok.

Jin woke me up, he patted my head and said my name softly and I soon woke up, eventually.

He started my day off pleasantly, with a hug and some nice words of encouragement . It's sad because I never got to return some nice words as I can never form a sentence in the morning.

We tried to wake Hoseok up, but he didn't move, he just slept on, the closest thing we got was his nose twitching.

Hoseok was just left on the bed. "I'll get Namjoon to wake him up," Jin laughed, ushering me out of the room.

I lay on the sofa praying that the day ahead would be ok, fine, perfectly average.

There was just the minor drawbacks of walking in front of people, PERFORMING in front of people. What a vile thought.

I went on my phone only to see loads of people excited. Jeewoo had messaged me, with a paragraph of words of encouragement and some insults sprinkled in as well, which made me feel better about the situation. Dowoon had also sent a paragraph, less insulting, more caring.

Just as I was about to put my phone down, younghyun messaged me.

"I hope I see you today and I hope you remember our deal.'' He sent a screenshot of his tweets and I groaned.

"Not happening" I yawned, talking to myself. He seemed to have cropped a reply out of it.

Sneaky.

"Is your bag ready?" Taehyung came and sat next to me, probably planning to be annoying.

"Huh- yes?" I was confused, because why would he be asking when I'm sure if I checked his room his bag wouldn't be packed.

"Ah. Namjoon wanted to know, he's having a mental breakdown in his room. Apparently the manager is stuck in traffic" Taehyung said, moving a few pillows

"I know what you're doing Taehyung" I said , watching him.

"No you don't"

I simply blinked, watching him take rest in my own bed. He can't keep getting away with this.

"You could have just asked-" i threw a shark at his head.

He smiled, finally opening his eyes. They were sparkly as always, shiny and they glitter sometimes. This is how Taehyung always gets what he wants.

"nuh uh"

"Look what you've done" I heard Jimin yell over at me.

"what" i glared.

"God's work" he walked over to me and beamed.

"Now Taehyung won't be my problem for the day! He will be yours. He's chosen you, you can't escape." he laughed maniacally. I don't know who is more evil here. Jimin or Taehyung. 95 twins should be locked away for life, me thinks.

"Last time he did it he hung on me for 3 days straight." Jimin started doing poses, they depicted him in great suffering as he acted out his previous trauma from Taehyung.

"Jisung is a much better one than you were, Hyung. He's kind unlike you, who if I tried to even hug you would run off like I had the plague!'' Taehyung shouted, brandishing a finger at Jimin.