6.

I didn't dare move from my spot in the wall. The very thought of moving terrified me. My limbs hurt now, whether it was from lack of movement or from whatever was making me sick.

When i have been stressed for a long period of time my body expels all the negativity in whatever way it deemed acceptable. Sometimes i would just wake up on the floor without any memories on how i got there.

I heard a knock. I panicked, not sure if leaning on the bathroom wall staring into space was the best option, but it's not like i could move away.

"Jungkook don't come and make fun of me you...you.." I threw up again, the exhausting act of talking was difficult.

"delinquent" i murmured closing my eyes, feeling tired now.

"I'm not jungkook." the voice snapped, as if offended to be even be mistaken as him. It was hoseok. He pushed open the door and there was me, not in the best of positions.

"Oh, right hello" i tried to make conversation, as if i wasn't dying.

Hoseoks face drained in colour and he was now clearly in panic mode.

"Are you alright?"

"Never better" i held up thumb up, trying to turn it upwards but my body simply didn't allow me.

"you're sick" he said, as if this wasn't the most obvious thing in the room.

He grabbed a a clean towel and started submerging it into water, making it spill everywhere. "sorry" he whispered as a few droplets landed in my hair.

He crouched down, his face now level with mine. He slowly started placing it on my forehead. He then tired my neck, but i flinched, recoiling away.

He looked slightly hurt at my reaction.

"Its gross, get lost" i murmured, pushing his hands away from the me

"That's okay" he said sweetly and moved away from my neck to my arms. He didn't care that i was snapping at him.

"Sit up properly" hoseok said softy coxing me to straighten my back. As i moved i felt the pain and quickly moved forward to frow up.

Tears appeared in my eyes, they clouded clouded my vision. Not wanting to let him see, i passed it off as me rubbing the sweat from my facd

I removed my glasses, as they for some reason were fogging up. .

"you'll be okay" hoseok whispered drawing circles on my back. I whipped my mouth with a tissue and slowly sat up.

I sighed, finally resting my head back on the tile. Wiping away more sweat.

"Come here" he opened his arms signalling a hug. I gave him a weird look.

Hes talking to me right?

"no ill be sick on you" i said, flatly.

Pulled me forward, no regard for my personal space.

I tentatively moved towards him. my heart racing from my fever.

He automatically wrapped his arms around me. Still feeling tense. He could tell, as he continued to squeeze.

He wasn't giving up.

He was persistent.

Hoseok pov

This boy will ruin my life. I'm sure of it.

I knew this bathroom couldn't remain occupied, so i coaxed him upwards, with the promise i would leave him alone in the dark, just what he wanted.

He leaned on me, probably half conscious, i could feel his heart beating. His eyes straight ahead and avoiding contact with my own.

Jin appeared from out of no where, curious to see why we were both in the bathroom at the same time.

"did i miss the group pissing invitation" he looked at us confused.

"I felt sick" jisung sighed.

Jin looked him up and down, concerned but before he could say anything, we heard a shuffling from the living room.

It was jungkook. "What's going on?" he sipped his caprisun eyeing the 3 of us. "how many of them have you drank! " jin said exasperatedly. Jungkook lifted his hand to show 3 fingers.
"i brought them the other day-"
"they're cheaper than strawberry, which i happen to prefer-"

"Shh both of you!" i rolled my eyes. They were blocking the hall way.

"i didn't even say anything" jungkook said flailing his arms about. "You are now!" Jin whispers kicking him in the butt.

"Jinnn" he whined trying his best to avoid confrontation when we both knew he was low on snacks.

"Brat" jin breathed. Jungkook pouted "what's up with him anyway" he guested to jisung, who scowled.

"im right here, ask me" jisung hissed, staring at jungkook with disgust.

"im just asking-"

Jisung ignored him

I opened the door to jisungs room and turned on the light. He left my side to go on his bed. He sat back to the wall, looking at me with his eyes, cat like.

the room caught me off guard. The last time i saw this room it was completely empty.

I looked around, He had a few posters up of bands that i presumed he liked. Then some anime posters. One of a boy crying in a chair was placed neatly between pretty boy vampire and Freddie Mercury.

his desk had multiple bits of paper littered on its surface. I recognised it as him writing a song, the messy scribbled notes were a familiar thing to me.

Jisung pov

Hoseok had left, keeling to his promise of leaving me alone.

I looked up and around the room, not wanting to move. My posters loomed over me in the dark, scaring me for a second as i thought someone was watching me in the partial darkness. I chucked at my stupidity. They strangely keep my company.

I wanted some music, day6 already in my minds eye as i dragged myself up and grabbed my phone.

I opened my phone, staring at the it for 5 minutes before i remember i wanted music. day6. They had debuted a few weeks ago and i liked their music. Their vocals were so unique and addicting.

I heard a knock at the door. "what" I said, not enjoying being pulled out of my spiritual day6 session. I felt bad, i had sounded rude.
"oh sorry come in- sorry-" .

"Hello" it was was jin. I smiled as he walked into the room. He switched on the light, after about a minute of squinting. "are you okay?" his voice was soft, and i felt like i would cry simply by hearing it.
"yeah." I said, not putting thought into my answer.

"Hoseok went to get some food. I can't tell you how long though." He chuckled as if this was something to do with hoseoks attention span. He sat on the bed, sighing. He placed a hand on my head, fluffing out my hair.

"I hope it wasn't our cooking that made you sick" He whispered almost like he had been worrying about it for hours.

I shook my head quickly.

"No no, it's my fault, in just stupid" i said reassuring him. He waited for a minute for a response, but then he realised my sentence was finished. It wasn't his fault, i am stupid.

"you're not stupid...but i guess it wasn't me  huh? " he said in somewhat relief.

Hoseok came bounding in he looked really happy about something.

"why are you so happy?" jin questioned, eyeing him suspiciously.

"is it a crime to be happy?" he said, looking affronted.

Me and jin looked at each other, holding back a laugh.

"You need to eat" Jin said looking at the time i nodded, agreeing, suddenly feeling slightly hungry.

(a/n: don't call author nim guys