7.

The misery and anger i had felt over the course of the last few weeks dulled as October came around.

I had become used to my presence sparking irritation into those around me.  And had developed a routine.
Even though i still wasn't happy, it doesn't make a difference because i was never really that cheerful before anyway.  

The lines drawn some members became clearer.

Jin, hoseok and Jimin were all normal people who went about their day in a normal way that didn't consist of having a burning hatred for me. The hatred bestowed upon me by the others was starting to become laughable.

Well, namjoon for sure was a normal person, but i'm pretty sure i never crossed namjoons mind at all in the few weeks i had been here. He was a busy man but one who was undergoing an identity crisis it seemed and had obsessively started reading books on matters that were beyond my comprehension.

Jungkook and taehyungs behaviour of course remained unchanged.
Jungkook still heavily disliking me and taehyung following suit.

Yoongi seemed to think i was some form of evil. I have no idea what goes through his head. Probably dreams of biting my head off or sacrificing my soul somewhere. I didn't need my own shadow when i had yoongi following me, dead set on my downfall.

He can see all the tiny little things i forgot to correct about my personality.
He can see my every emotion. Or atleast it's what he believes. It's been difficult to rid him so i can finally go for a smoke after what seems days.

Smoking was an unhealthy habit i do not wish to address. I felt as though they knew but they too, don't want to address it, or they were actually totally oblivious.

Yoongi thinks I'm hiding something anyway. I mean it's true, but you don't just go up and tell the man you met all your deepest secrets. But after all my secrecy, he has come to the conclusion that  I didn't work as hard as them to get where i am. Which is weird.

_

On the morning of jimins birthday and we piled into the living room, Jimin sat in the middle of a circle while we all gave him offerings of sorts. It looked like a cult. Namjoon was in the kitchen, and jungkook and taehyung was no where to be found. Probably doing something for jimin.

I got jimin some earrings. It was a pain to pick them out, but in the end, as these thing often end up, it turned out fine.

"Thank you jisung" he fell forward to Hug me, the sweets i had added in, scatted everywhere as he tried to wrap his arms around me. I wanted to recoil, but feeling awful at denying him a simple thing, i let him. Hugging infront of people is weird.

"Yes yes next" hoseok said swatting jimins hands off me, throwing his presents over to him to silence him.

"calm down, I'll get to you " Jimin hissed. Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

"Don't worry, ill always love you!" Jimin said starting to dart forward towards him but he dodged.

"no"

"Are jealous?" Jimin said, an evil glint in his eyes. 

"I was not jealous of jisung!" Hoseok hissed, shooting him a dirty look
"if thats what you're insinuating."

I, who had not being paying attention, gave a side ways glace at the mention of my name.

"no i just like jisung more than you" Hoseok said, yawing, as if he was passing the time of day.
Jimin chucked a shoe at him.

I averted my eyes, finding the exchange cringe worthy. Hoseok was mad that jimin had choose karaoke over staying in.
"now it makes sense" jimin snickered and nudged jin.

I made a less than appropriate noise that sounded like i was being strangled in an attempt to clear my throat.

Yoongi looked disgusted, i raised my eyebrows at him, as if asking him to speak. He only continued to look. His eyes would of been pretty if he didn't look so cold.

"what?" he finally said, as if he had no idea about the silent exchange we were having.
Jimin and jin look at him, thinking he was talking to them.
"what?" i tilted my head upwards, making eye contact again.

It went silent for a few moments.
Hoseok looked between us, as if watching a tennis matchm. I couldn't read his expression. Too busy reading yoongis.

"what's your problem?" yoongi spat.
I snickered. "you're the one with a problem"
"jisung-" hoseok whispered. My eyes flickecd to him, glaring. Don't get involved.
"you're my problem" yoongis voice was venomous, harsh.

"well you finally worked it out" i stood up, wanting to be rid of his presence.
"if you have any sense you'll leave me alone" i snapped.
"is that a threat-"
"of course it is" i laughed. Hes so slow.

(a/n: stop calling me author-nim plz.