37.

"Is he okay?" Taehyung said from his position on the sofa, which was upside down. I nodded sighing

"he's the definition of stupid, but he's okay, he's going home today."

Somehow he was playing Minecraft and not dying, even from his position.

And somehow, i was roped into it. I sat there concentrating on my red stone wheat farm and my side business on trading with villagers. I will start working with the stock market soon and growing an empire.

"You know you're supposed to fight zombies on here." He said as he hit a skeleton.

"you can't just sit around trading " he said offhandedly.

I turned and looked at him, a look of disappointment and shock. "im not just trading" I kicked his leg, still looking at the screen.

He pouted at me.

"Jisung your phones ringing!" Hoseok yelled from his room.

"Oh?"

I placed my controller on my pillow and shuffled and peaked my head around the corner. He wiggled my phone at me.

I nodded answering.

"hello? " i didn't recognise the number. The line was silent

"hello?" I said again.

Then they put down the phone.

"I think they had the wrong number" i unconsciously patted hoseoks head.

I put my phone in my pocket and returned to taehyung.

"Jisung jisung look" he sat up properly, guesting for me to hurry

"What?" I sat back down taking back my controller.

"i got diamonds look!"

"brilliant! Where is it?" i grinned at the screen.

"in that chest, but don't touch it, im gonna make us a pickaxe, i just need to find more"

I nodded, not really caring because i dont mine. I trade stocks and build empires, while taehyung does all the hard work. I use him to get to the top.

I also fish occasionally.

After a while, we had 2 cats.

"James" he said poking me. "Why? that's my name? Think of another" i shot, when i wanted to name a cat after me.

He rolled his eyes but was smiling "because you look like a cat" he said as if this was common knowledge. He pulled out his phone

"See look" he went to his gallery and pulled up a photo of me

"Now look here-" he stared pointing to all parts of my face.

"Why do you have a photo of me? I don't remember this?" I laughed. It was of me eating biscuits in a corner.

"I take pictures of you when you look pretty" he started scrolling through all his camera roll.