66.

"They really let anyone be idols nowadays. He looks like a pipe cleaner with eyes." a stylist sneered as I was pushed towards her to collect my clothes.

"Well. We didn't expect another member. So we only have 7 jackets." he said, picking at dust on his clothes.

"You mean you forgot-" Taehyung snapped, coming out from behind my back.

He had made sure it was his life mission that I wouldn't be bullied or taken advantage of. After his crying earlier he had hardened up and was mentally carrying a sword and shield to step in and defend me at any cost.

"I don't understand that. His face is on a billboard" Taehyung said, wheeling me away.

"Excuse me- come again?" I looked around at him, mortified. Too many things were happening.

"sounds like bad research on your clients if you ask me" i glared.

I was slightly more worried about the fact I had no jacket.

The scar on my arm.

Luckily it was my left.

I am always forever grateful that my parents tied my left hand to a chair and forced the devil out of me when I tried to be left handed or my life would be extremely different.

This is a Joke of course, the reason I'm not left-handed is because my dad has superstitions about left-handed people, saying that they don't live as long as people who are right handed.

He was correct as he was left handed.

My left arm being completely fucked up explains my shoelaces but don't go back before that, because i have no excuse for beforehand.

Having to have your arm put back together like a jigsaw is a 0/10 experience me thinks.

"Well, you will have to stick to a white shirt then," Taehyung yawned.

"Go get changed then" a stylist thrust a bag at me and then ran away to try and get Jungkook to come out of the cupboard.

"I'll go with you," Taehyung grinned cheekily.

"freak" I snickered. He kicked me as we left the room.

"Why can't I just wear a hoodie?" I complained as I emptied the bag's contents onto a seat. Taehyung shrugged as he went through his own stuff.

This tiny mistake may now lead people to believe I dont have a jacket so I stand out, taking the attention off the others, but it's really the opposite.

The shoes were really nice., which made me excited, as I would be able to kick Jungkook the next time I saw him, to get him back for all the times he kicked me.

The white t-shirt really wasn't special. It was boring. It had no good qualities.

The jewelery was pretty though.

"Taehyung turn around" I shouted as I started to get changed.

"Whatever you say," Taehyung laughed, going to hide in a corner.

I got changed quickly without much more addition from tae.

But he soon returned.

"What?" I said as he creepily stood over me. He was hiding something.

"Come here" he said, but him saying that was useless as he grabbed and pulled me forward anyway.

He took out a sharpie and started writing.

"Taehyung- your gonna be in trouble-"

He simply smirked, placing the pen in my hand.

I looked down to see what he had done.