4.

A few days had passed since I had joined bts. Fans reactions were mixed. I mean it's not everyday where some random dude joins your favourite kpop group so i dont expect to be loved immediately.

There was a large number of very loud people that didn't like me. An example was news sites. They started producing snarky articles that were most times downright rude.

some people were just weirdos so they sent me death threats. these in no way effect me, when i see them they usually cheer me up as they give me something to laugh at. theyre always so stupid.  i also like the creative insults. some said i looked like a penguin trapped inside a human body. Another said it looked like i was constantly in pain which i found highly amusing.

But in the end, it seemed like most people actually liked me. They just weren't as loud. i dont particularity care about the hate, as i said, i find it funny. 

The members' attitude hadn't changed. Possibly gotten worse after our first practice session. it was quite lonely living in a house full of 7 people.

Jungkook was insufferable. He started arguments every time any one of us went to bed. It was like part of his nightly routine. it was mentally exhausting, all the members were so awkward around me and i hated it. i cant expect them to change for one person, but i started wishing they would.  

Each time over something simple, was jungkooks favourite time to start. He could sit sprawled out on his bed, one hand supporting his head, his other hand used for pointing or flailing it about.
Im convinced he does this because he knows no one will defend me.

I am yet to snap.

hoseok still hadn't really spoken a word to me and he was one of the most confusing men i ever met. however there was his little digs he did, like the other day, so i just safely assume he doesn't like me.

then there was the others who still terrified me. like taehyung. He would sit and stare at you and you would leave the experience feeling unsafe.

I'm convinced he would stand above me with a knife while i sleep.

Unbeknownst to jungkook, the days were getting colder. I would dread going to bed because he could leave his window wide open all the time and i hardly feel warm as it is. I contemplated pushing him out of the window, thinking that if he liked the cold so much why didn't he sleep outside. Like the animal he was.

-

"You crossed the line." jungkook drawled looking up from his phone and pointed a finger at the arm i had just about ready to try and take back my pencil that had somehow gotten on his side.

"I just need to get my pencil." i said through gritted teeth.

"Why is it over this side anyway? if it's on my side it mine." jungkook said with an smug expression painted on his face.

The pencil in question was under his bed.

"It's just a pencil" I said standing up ready to scrap for it. It was a penguin pencil that in the recent weeks i had become attached to after being insulted.

"Exactly it's just a pencil." jungkook said looking up

"you won't miss it." he said finally getting annoyed.

"Neither will you" I sneered and before he could stop me I crawled under his bed and grabbed it then attempted to get to my side.

"You think you are so smart." he spat and grabbed the back of my hoodie as i tried to return to the safety of my blankets.