85.

Jisung pov:

Jimin, who for many days had been grieving that i had missed out on the maknaes scheduled outing, now was begging jin to let me out. He was trying now in pure desperation, sobbing crying at the foot of jins bed. Yoongi has his back to us, not wanting to be involved or seen at all. Jimin had dragged me out of bed so he could have me "there in the flesh" as he asked.

By there in the flesh, hanging on the doorframe half asleep was enough.

In the flesh didn't mean I had to be alive either.

In true Jimin fashion, he had tried everything. Blackmail, seduction, bribery, armed robbery, but Jin didn't budge.

"he fainted the other day. No- with you three he will end up in a ditch-" jin shook his head and repressed a shiver.

I often wonder what gives jin authority, they can drag me out any time but they can't due to jins abuse tactics (dirty looks)

"yeah he fainted. The other day. Look at him now, he's glowing!" Jimin said, pointing at me slumped against the doorframe. He was spiraling into madness. Jin simply ignored this, going back to his phone to play his game.

"you can go next week or something" he yawned, now trying to block him out.

"b-but we have already rescheduled it enough times" jimin said incredulously, close to pulling out his hair.

At this point i decided to leave, no progress was being made, so I crawled away. I couldn't be bothered to stand up. I passed namjoon in the hallway. He burst out laughing and i could feel my heart being crushed.

"what are you doing? '' he managed to choke out though he laughed.

I looked up at him frowning. It's a nice view but at what cost? Being degraded?

"i always wanted a dog" he reached down and patted my head.

"a cat" namjoon was still laughing. I decided to get up, my pride worth more than laziness.

"workplace injury" I hissed at him and he only laughed harder.

"This is my last day alive, I hope you feel guilty." I sighed, throwing my door open.

He walked away, still laughing as he got to the kitchen.

I threw myself on my bed. I was bored, there wasn't much i. Could do. I didn't feel like doing anything. Too much energy.

Sleeping was a good option, but what's the point, i feel like i'm wasting time even though I can't do anything.

I didn't feel sick anymore, well not as bad as the other day. Just tired.

Even going out with jimin, jk and taehyung didn't seem that fun.

It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize my phone was ringing. I thought my alarm was finally going off. This being the time I actually wanted to wake up before Jimin dragged me out of bed.

"hello?" I had the phone hanging over my bed, not looking at the caller id. Opening my eyes was too much of a hassle.

"is this jang jisung?" a ladies voice, sickly and harsh on my eardrums.

"hmm" I grunted in response. Calling at this hour I would only hope she has a good reason as to why.

"I'm calling to inform you about your mother-" at the word "mother" I sat up, my previously sleepy attitude was quickly being replaced with anxiety and guilt.

"- I have good news. She is being discharged as we speak. Your mother recommends you wait for her at home" her voice that was once so shrill now was soft and comforting.