35.

"Have you ever been kissed by an Octopus?" Hoseok asked absentmindedly scrolling through his phone.

"Once, when i was very young." I said simply taking a biscuit.

"What" jin stood in the middle of the living room looking confused.

I heard yoongi laugh from his perch on the arm of the chair

"Explains a lot about him" hoseok muttered to me, taking a biscuit.

Hoseok turned around, narrowing his eyes at the white-haired boy,

"You've been happy lately" he said slowly. Scrutinising.

"Is it a crime?" yoongi challenged.

"No but you've been staying out of trouble" he snapped, hoseok was trying to intimate yoongi to have him spill his secrets

It was working wonders, hoseoks crumbs on his cheek really shivered yoongi timbers.

"You act like I'm a known criminal" yoongi said exasperatedly

"You are in my eyes" jin shooed yoongi into the chair properly, having to physically straighten out his legs. The man cannot sit properly. Hoseok was still glaring

"I'm more scared of jungkook than you Hoseok" yoongi sighed.

I snickered from my place at the table.

"Give me the order of people you're afraid of" Hoseok looked like he was mentally taking out a pen and paper to take notes.

"Well. I'm most afraid of Jimin, then jin, namjoon, taehyung jungkook and YOU" he pointed a finger dramatically.

"What about Jisung?" Jin looked over at me as I shoved a whole biscuit in my mouth. I winked in pride.

"off the scales. I have nightmares about him" he said simply.

"What" hoseok started, his angry front becoming more and more believable.
I was finding the lack of context the members had extremely hilarious.

"but-!" He yelled at Jimin joining the conversation.

"oh shut up, you're scared of anything" i glared at yoongi, playfulness hidden in a smirk.

"you're so cold" jimin agreed, siding with yoongi. "and blunt" hoseok agreed.

"I was born in 1996 on a cold stormy night in late January, don't act like this shocks you"

"No no ill prove it watch watch" hoseok said standing up gesturing everyone to watch

"jisung, i love you" he tried his aeagyo. I repressed a gag. Grown man.
"stop" i glared at him

Everyone clapped.

"Point proven" jin said nodding.

"An in-depth explanation" jimin dabbed at his eyes with the table cloth.

"Another for scientific research" hoseok kissed my cheek before darting away quickly, as if i was a ticking bomb.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

My mother warned me about people like him.

I looked through my phone, the overall acceptance that i was now staying forever had sunk in for most people and some left the fandom while some people really liked me.

Weird.

a photo caught my attention and I choked on the last of my biscuit.

I dropped my phone loudly on the table.