36.

"Tsk, falling asleep watching films, i leave for 2 hours and you're already asleep." I heard jin calling walking into the living room.

I opened my eyes, it was blurry.

"Hello?" I said looking around. Jin patted my head. He laughed.

"You should be in bed if you're tired." i agreed silently but i didn't move. I was on a different planet. Mentally.

"Hoseok you're crushing him" i heard Jimin come over.

I opened my eyes blinking more.

Hoseok looked like he was squeezing me to death.

"I'm so comfortable" he smiled to himself.

"I don't think Jisung else is" jin tugged at his T-shirt.

"I'm on the floor because i was kicked in the back of the head" yoongi whined lying on his back pouting.

" Ugh fine ill move" hoseok groaned sitting up, but he took me up with him.

""Its time to go to bed"

I let out a cry of words that i hoped formed a sentence. "but its morning" i said quietly rubbing my eyes, but seen the moon high in the sky. I didn't feel like opening my eyes or moving but i knew i had to.

"Come on" jin lifted me up off the sofa. I clung onto him, latching onto his broad shoulders. I could already feel my eyes getting heavier as we reached the hall.

He sat me down on my bed while i tried to get it into my head that it was not in fact morning, and i could still sleep another 7-8 hours, undisturbed.

_

"Coffee anyone?" Namjoon called out to everyone from his place in the kitchen.

"Can i have another cup?- sorry" jin looked up round at to him, then looking into his empty cup

"Okay, a cup of coffee...anyone else?" Namjoon took jins cup. Hoseok looked around as if this was the first time he had heard namjoons offer

"Yes please! I'll have a cup!" Then yoongi looked round from his perch at the window, like how cats do, when you walk down a street and you see all them at the window watching you. "I'll have a cup, with on sugar please"

Namjoon was counting on his fingers. "Right, that's three coffee one sugar."

Then jungkook walked in. his jacket inside out as if he'd rushed to be here.

"One and 3 seventh sugars" he put up 3 fingers and namjoon looked confused. The fact that he hadn't stated he wanted one just sugar, and at that amount.

"Okay" namjoon looked confused but ran away before he was tortured anymore.

"Stupid" taehyung muttered from his game. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

I looked out the window, the sky was grey and, it looked like it might snow. I sat next to yoongi staring to. Suddenly i understood why. He was looking so avidly out the window.

And then, i saw something white. Then multiple little snowflakes. I jumped up and down, excitement at the prospect of snow.

"Snow!" I yelled, gripping at the window latch to push it open. I threw out my hand to feel it come down, hoping to make sure i wasn't hallucinating.

"Careful you're gonna fall" yoongi mumbled tugging me back abit.

"It is snowing!" I still ignored him waving about my hand.

Thinking about my plants sitting out in the cold and me being forgetful and not always checking on them.

I ran down the hallway opening the door to the balcony.