"Pepper no," I said sternly. She whimpered like puppies would.

"Don't play victim here, Pep. I'm not trying to kill you," I talked to her. She ran back to Niall, who had a bowl of plain, warm milk for her.

"Here Pep, honey. Drink this," Niall said, letting her drink the milk.

"You're scoring with her," I chuckled.

"I've got to go back to my office later today. Final plannings for the song coming out tonight. But I'm all yours tomorrow. Partly because of PR. But mostly because I can't stay away from, my beautiful girl," he said.

"You, sir, have a way with words," I blushed.

"Only for you, baby," he winked cutely.

"Come here, you cheeky shit," I laughed, opening my arms. He walked right into my arms and I wrapped myself around him.

"Think you've got half an hour?" I asked suggestively.

"It's 9 in the morning, Lexa," Niall chuckled.

"Never too early," I shrugged.

"I've got all the time in the world for you, my baby," He said. I got off of the stool and led him up to the bedroom.

I ended up sleeping until 1 whereas Niall left at 11 to finish the rest of his work. I did have a shoot later in the day so I had to get ready for that. I took a long shower, pampering myself. I went to the studio taking Pepper with me, because I felt bad for constantly leaving Pepper with other people. I'd already walked and fed her so she should be able to hold out for a couple hours.

The make up artists and hairdressers got started on my first look and I was thrusted into a dress.

"Cam! Hey," I hugged him when I saw him.

"Alex babe I've missed you," He said.

"We saw each other two weeks ago, idiot," I chuckled. I took my place in the centre of the white background.

"You look stunning, girlie," he said. He connected his phone to the speakers and blasted some music.

"Wait, play slow hands," I said. I think that song was when we were slowly realising our feelings so it meant so much more than just a 'sexy song'.

"Ooh nice! It's a good hell of a song," he said, playing it. I think the hardcore 'model' looks just came out of me as the song played in the back. Pepper ran to me while I was shooting and I just played with her a for a minute or two before returning to my shooting.

I was done with the shoot and everyone had cleared out. I was waiting on Cameron, who was messing around with the pictures, so that I could talk to him for a while. I was on my phone, recording Pepper run around the studio. Just when I stopped filming, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Startled, I turned around.

"Niall!" I gasped, pulling him into a hug. "What're you doing here, baby?"

"My work was done so I decided to come and surprise you at work," he said, he held his hand out with a cup of coffee.

"You fucking lifesaver," I mumbled, drinking the coffee. Niall wrapped his hand around me from behind. I smiled at him, leaning up and kissing him. He had this beautiful smile when I pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you, baby," He said, kissing my head. Niall was feeling playful I guess, because the second I set down my empty cup, he pulled me to his chest, lifting me off my feet.

"Oi!" I exclaimed. I laughed loudly, holding his arm around my waist as he set me down. I turned around and glared at him.

"What was that for?" I asked and he just shrugged. He wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me to him. He kissed my cheek, making me chuckle.