Chapter 21

Y/N POV:

Sitting across from Jimin and Taehyung, I noticed the bright smile that had returned to Jimin's face.  It was something that had been missing over the last few days and it made the guilt wash over me that I hadn't noticed it, hadn't notice the sadness in my friend's eyes.

"What about this Friday?"  Jimin's attention was on me and I could see the hopeful look in his eyes.  "You going to come over and do movie night with us?  We'll even let you choose the movie."

"Please don't say no," Taehyung pleaded.  "We've missed you so much lately."

I turned to Jin to see what his response was and he just shrugged.  "Go baby. Go have fun and we can get together on Saturday."

"Why don't you just come with her?"  Taehyung suggested, wincing when Jimin elbowed him in the side, sending Taehyung an almost angry glare.

I was surprised at Jimin's reaction. Usually he was so sweet and pleasant with his boyfriend but at this moment, he seemed almost annoyed.  I didn't understand what was going on and how to make him happier.

Jin shook his head.  "Thanks but not this time. You guys need the time with her. I can see her Saturday night. It's okay with me."

Jimin's smile reappeared and his sweet demeanor was instantly back.  "So is it a date lovely? Are you TaeTae and mine's this weekend?"

"Calm down Jimin. You get her one night. She's still my girl."   I could see that Jin was only joking but the unhappiness in Jimin's eyes was hard to miss. There was something bothering him, but I didn't know what it was. I wasn't going to ask him in front of Jin just in case the man sitting next to me was the cause of Jimin's sour mood.

I checked my watch then gathered up my garbage. "I have to get going. I need to see Yoongi about a track to go along with the design I'm working on."

Jimin kissed Taehyung's cheek then quickly got up.  "I'll go with you. I have seen Yoongi in a few days."

I nodded my head then leaned down and gave Jin a quick peck on his full lips, almost missing the way Jimin rolled his eyes.  "I'll see you later."

Jin nodded, trying to tug me down for another kiss, but I pulled away.  "Come on baby. Just one more kiss."

Shaking my head, I moved out of his reach.  "Sorry. Not in the middle of the cafe with everyone watching."

"Yeah. We don't need to see that," Taehyung agreed.

Jin laughed out loud then reached over and ruffled the younger man's hair.  "How many times have I walked in on you and Jimin with your tongues down each other's throats?"

Taehyung's cheeks turned the same color as the discarded tomato on his plate and he ducked his head.  "It wasn't that many times," he mumbled.

Wanting to escape the awkward conversation, I gave both guys a quick wave then left the cafe, Jimin trailing silently behind me.  "What's the matter Jiminie? I can tell something is bothering you."

Jimin shook his head.  "It's nothing lovely.  Just got some things on my mind.  Some stuff I have to work through."

The sadness in his eyes broke my heart and I reached over and rubbed his shoulder.  "Is everything okay with you and Tae?"  The idea that something was going on with his relationship worried me.  The two of them were so sweet together and it would be a shame if something were to happen to them. 

Shaking his head, Jimin gave me a sweet smile.  "No worries.  Things are great with TaeTae and me.  I'm okay.  I promise you."

Not believing him, but not wanting to push the issue further, I nodded my head.  "Okay.  I'm here if you need me.  I love you guys and you can always talk to me."