Chronowizard- 2)Return to the Royal Capital

Începe de la început

Slowly opening his lips, the shopkeeper put voice to his words

Theo: "Nope, don't know. Who are you?"
----------------------------------------------------

Harith: "I can't believe he forgot about me!!"

The young cat said as he and Eudora departed from the shop.

Eudora: "Aren't you glad that he eventually rembered about it though? He even gave us an extra potion. So where do you want to go next?"

Harith: "To the slums."

Eudora: "Harith we don't have the time to joke around. I need to leave by tomorrow to Eruditio, so hurry it up."

Harith: "No, I am serious. There is a loothouse I want to visit in the slums of south eastern part. Well it's fine, you don't have to accompany me there. If I'm being completely honest, the public order over there is pretty bad and they've got hoodlums walking around all over."

Eudora: "So, are you suggesting me to let a kid go alone to such a suspicious place for my own safety?"

Harith: "Hmm, yes, I guess?...ouch! Ouch! I'm sorry!"

Punishing Harith for his idiotic response, Eudora pinched his ears, letting out a sigh.

Eudora: "Why do you even want to go there? And to a loothouse at that, don't tell me you became some kind of Cat burglar after you came to the Capital from your village and had no place to eat and sleep...oh you poor thing."

Releasing her hand from his ear, Eudora gently pets Harith with affectionate eyes. Having his hair ruffled, the cat purred in delight.

Obviously, it was totally wrong. But it wasn't outside from the realm of expectations. If Harith hadn't met Change on the same day he arrived in the capital, the story Eudora said would probably be true.

Harith: "Purrrr....I would love to have such a mysterious backstory, but its nothing like that."

Eudora: "Ara, is that so? Then we are not going there." She said lovingly while pulling his cheeks.

"So, where do you want to go next?"

Repeating her previous question, Eudora brought back the conversation to its initial point, indicating Harith not give the same answer.

Harith: "Aw man, I really wanted to meet Granger and Beatrice. Well the only other person I know in the capital is Tigreal."

Eudora: "If you want to get in touch with Tigreal, we should go to the garrison on the edge of Nobles' District. We could get a hold of him from there."

Harith: "Nobles' district? That's a bit of a walk from here. Let's hurry, if we take too long Chang'e going to sulk waiting for us."

Eudora: "Oh, so now you're the one in hurry?"
----------------------------------------------------

Nobles district, Lumina City

"We're here, in the nobles district." Eudora said to oblivious Harith, who was still trying to remember about the routes of the capital.

"Woah.." letting out a voice of amazement, Harith was surprised by the difference in the scenery of the same city.

As the name implied, this was probably the place where people from upper crust of the society resided. Compared to the building that were jumbled together in disorderly fashion, the building here were lined up neatly row by row. The buildings were a given, along the roads were walls, and greenery was planted to maintain a beautiful view.

Their destination was a building that served as the gateway, sealing off the single street connecting the nobles' area to outside world. The giant building, about 6 story tall, had its rear portion connected to a wall, which covered the whole district. And the top portion had a terrace, allowing someone on roof to survey the whole city in a single sweep.