before he could continue somewhere further into his negative side,the mother spoke up "you know,when you guys were kids,everything seemed perfect for both of you.taehyung always came back home telling me how kookie was the best all the time that made me felt at ease knowing he had a best friend.but one day you parted away sadly-" jisoo looked at taehyung before she continue any further.taehyung nodded as he was okay for her to onwards everything with glistening eyes.

"-but today i knew you guys had met quite some time ago,and i never hate to say it but jungkook honey,there's nothing wrong with you and i will never hate you even your father kidnapped me for months,all of this was not any of your fault so don't try to worry about the future.i hope you could take a good care of taehyung after we escape okay?" she ended with a question of concerned and a soft small smile.

"jungkook,i love you too"

hearing that,the owner of the name snapped his head from the woman and looked at taehyung with dark circles underneath his eyes.taehyung could see jungkook was struggling to keep holding as he was tired with nothing inside his tummy and the harsh treatment among them.however,his few words got jungkook into the cloud nine fantasy.

"i-i always wanted to tell you the same,even though we supposed to be friend but i ju-just couldn't ignore the feelings of wanting more than just an ordinary friendship with you.i'm sorry for yelling at you to know about my father and everything,and even got you hospitalised because of the flame,but i really wanted to protect you more jungkook"...

jungkook chuckled weakly and shaking his head that tried to wipe off the tears from falling down yet again.he tugged on the cuffed much harder this time mainly because he wanted to hug the older and said we could always be together,but that wasn't how things work in normalised world-there's just too much maze to achieve joy.

"thank you for your k-kind words-"as he was over the moon,the dizziness just got him slightly starting from the back of his head that drew red thick liquid.the little one tried to fight the symptom but somehow it got the best of him,as he collapsed against the concrete wall with head leaning onto his left shoulder.

"j-jungkook! h-how wh-what happen to him?!"
"he probably lost conscious because-"

suddenly they were interrupted by a loud noise coming from the door,a banging noise that seemed too loud for the moment to comprehend.after a while,the wooden mixture flew apart from one another and revealed three familiar person inter framed...

hoseok,lisa and jennie.

they bursted inside the door and shocked to see the other's state in a miserable tied up situation.however,what's questionable was how they successfully found them with only a couple of days being away from homeland.

"hy-hyung!" taehyung yelled immediately after seeing them came in and undid all the harsh rope and cuffs.he almost not even a millisecond after being freed,taehyung hugged hoseok so hard,like his life was depending on him ti continue breathing.

"h-how did you find us hyung? and what's jennie doing here?" the question about the woman was the most worrisome for the others.however jennie bowed down and smiled softly saying "i-i actually knew beforehand that junghyun was coming for you guys and immediately team up with my friends to trick him without being caught,and finding you guys here,was all hoseok's ideas" she exclaimed proudly looking at him.

the owner just smiled sheepishly and decided to explain their confusion faces written "i knew something was wrong after jungkook got hospitalised that day and his father came afterwards like it was planned,i came with conclusion that his father did all the dirty.while treating jungkook there,i put on a tracker on him so i could easily knew where his whereabouts"

"b-but i never thought his father would do this to him,his own son" hoseok said his pity when he analysed jungkook carefully afterwards.

from the physical point of view,the doctor himself could see the younger was completely exhausted from not having a meal for more than 24 hours period.he also saw few bruised here and there plastered all on his skin that screamed pain.even not doing any x-ray or ct scan,he himself knew jungkook had broken a few tiny particular bones.

"we already take care of the guard the outside and about junghyun i asked rosé to capture him too but we didn't get any replied yet from her.the most important thing right now is bring jungkook to the hospital.don't worry all the police and paramedics were outside of this school"jennie said in one brief second as he helped jisoo to walk out of the room while the others helped to take care of jungkook too.

lisa just stood there,looking without any emotions filling his face that could identify her as a biological sister,she was supposed to show care from all over the beginning not abusing him with such words and actions.now all she could do was to keep praying the little one to open his bunny eyes once again with bright sun rays flashed through.

-

"we will take him to the hospital now.i hope we could see all of you there too for appointing him and the result hereafter" one of the paramedics said as she entered the ambulance that by now laid the younger body limply.

jungkook was wearing an oxygen mask that could transfer air better for.to top it off,he was wrapped around a soft mattress to assure his own warmth being taken care by.

but,there was taehyung too...

out of nowhere,taehyung suddenly felt dizzy like having a hammer being smashed from his behind.he grabbed namjoon's shoulder which was the nearest upon him and hold it tighter.

the older turned around and without even saying anything,taehyung collapsed right into his arms and face paled like almost cotton like colour.

"taehyung!"