"I knew we could make it!" Taylor hugs Harry and presses her lips on Harry's again.

Louis is boiling, literally boiling. God he will punch someone in the face. If Harry decides to stay with Taylor he doesn't know what he will do. First of all he will cry, a lot. Because Louis fell deeply for the boy. But then honestly he would be lost without Harry. He has been with the guy every single second of the day for three weeks. Harry is literally a part of Louis. Louis folds his hands, praying that Harry pushes her away.

"Why are you sitting like that?" Eleanor observes her (ex)boyfriend.

"It's comfy."

"Louis..."

"Shut up, Eleanor!" for the first time Louis really raises his voice, which makes the girl back away. Louis doesn't care that she is crying now, he just wants to follow what's on the screen.

"Tay, I have to tell you something." Harry starts.

"OMG! THAT WILL BE IT! HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE!" Maya says happily, clapping her hands like a kid.

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!" Perrie continues.

"Yeah, I'm happy for Tay." Eleanor finishes.

Louis wants to kill all three of them, of course Eleanor a little bit more. The boys just smile weakly at him and he gives them a nod. Louis knows Harry can't propose to her, he literally saw him throwing the ring into the ocean. Then why is he still scared as fuck?

Taylor is already crying, a big smile plastered on her face. It's like she is getting ready to be proposed to. It makes Louis sick in the stomach.

"Yeah, baby." She smiles at Harry.

"I've had amazing times with you. You made me really happy at times and I really appreciate what you have done for me over the years we have been together. Yes you made a mistake but we worked it out together and we were fine in the end. You are really a beautiful girl Taylor and you deserve the world. You are so sweet and caring. I really love you."

Louis feels his heart literally break. He is going to do it. He is fucking proposing to her. Harry can't do that to him. He promised that they would stay together. They even are planning to live together. No, this has to stop and right now. Louis can't see this. He feels himself shrinking and he is doing his best not to cry.

"Aw, Harry is such a romantic." Perrie coos.

"Perrie, baby now it's not the time to talk." Zayn says carefully to his girlfriend, laying a hand on Louis' leg. He is really worried about the boy and can see the tears forming in his eyes.

"But I don't love you anymore like that. I'm not in love with you anymore. I love you more like a friend, or a sister." Harry continues.

And these words make Louis look up again, heart slowly fixing itself.

"What do you mean as a friend or sister?" Taylor is shocked. She didn't expect this.

"I don't want to make this dramatic, Tay. You are a really nice person and I don't mind having you still in my life but... not as my girlfriend."

"So as your fiancé?"

"No, Tay."

"Wife?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Mother of your children?" Taylor is sobbing now, still hoping Harry will change his mind.

"Taylor, please." Harry has tears in his eyes as well. Louis really wants to go over and hug him.

"You are breaking up with me?" Her voice is barely a whisper.

"I'm so sorry, Taylor. I never intended to hurt you. This adventure just showed me that yeah I care about you but not enough to actually miss you and crave you. I know what love is and I'm so sorry to tell you this Tay but it's not what's going on between me and you. Real love is a lot stronger..."

A big smile is plastered on Louis' face. He is so happy.

"Louis, Eleanor?" The same man enters the bus.

"Yes?" Eleanor answers.

"Can you please follow me?"

The ex-lovers follow the man until they are again at the campfire. Louis is really confused. What is happening?

"Lou?" Harry turns around when he sees the smaller boy and the brunette.

"Eleanor, Louis please sit down with us." Amelia says, pointing at the bench. Louis immediately takes place next to his favourite person.

"Louis, Harry. We have a surprise for you guys." Niall starts.

Both boys look at each other, no clue what's going on.

"A surprise?" Louis askes confused.

Niall takes the tablet and hands it to Taylor. The blond girl presses play and the four of them gasp loudly.

There were camera's in the hiding room...