《39》Saying Goodbye.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm overthinking this situation" I say.

"Yeah..." she trails off and I raise an eyebrow at her "you're known to be an overthinker, you do realise that do you?"

I stare wide eye at her with my jaw dropped and she bursts out laughing.

"You're known to be such an annoying ass, you do realise that do you?" I mimic her words and slap her arm.

"Mehhh. But you still love me" she shrugs still laughing.

"That's debatable" I mumble and start joining her in laughing.

The door swings open once again and Bianca and Val stop dead in their tracks staring wide eyes at Rose and I laughing on the bed.

"Valentina?" Bianca questions still staring at us.

"Hmm?" Valentina says also staring at us with wide eyes.

"Am I dreaming? Or is Julia and Rose actually bonding?" Bianca asks.

Rose and I look at each other and erupt with laughter once again but going unnoticed is Bianca and Valentina's eye rolls.

"Yeah, yeah so funny. Anyways. Rosie, Hardin is looking for you and Julianne get your ass out of bed and get ready before I drag your ass out and dress you by myself" I glare at her and She looks at me with a straight face. "I'm not joking. GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF BED! You're not staying in this room whole night!"

This time it's my turn to roll my eyes but if I think about it, maybe Rose is right. Maybe I'm over thinking all of this, I should just lighten up and go to this damn party.

Once the girls left I decided to take a short shower and after I was done I went to look for a dress but as I walked into my closest a beautiful black strapless with sequins dress was layed out on the white couch inside my closet. At the bottom on the floor was a pair of black stiletto high heels with a buckle strap at the ankle and two bows, there was a note as well that said.

You're Welcome : )

~ Rose.

I smiled at the sweet thought of Roseanne getting me a dress.

Hopefully tonight goes smoothly, my mental health would not stand another drama tonight.

I'm not even kidding.

I check my phone to see if there's any messages from Hunter but i disappointly sigh when there's non, you know what I'm just going to give him space today.

...

I heard the loud music from the top of the stair case and I was debating with myself if I should go or not, I'm seriously not in the mood for this party but knowing my sister and friends they'll drag me by my ears so lets save the trouble.

As I walked passed all the dancing drunk teenagers and into the lounge I noticed most of them where dressed in costumes and most of the sluty whore girls in different types of short skanky dresses and I cringed inwards.

What the hell is going on?

"Julia! Over here!!" I turn around to see everyone in the lounge area and I take a seat next to Bianca.

Jacob passed me a drink and I smiled thankfully at him which he just returned a sad smile back at me.

I really miss him and how we used to be.