The Final Fight

"You all remember my dear friend Diavolo, correct?" He smiled, especially towards Trish. She just sent a disgusted look towards him.

"Yes well you see, we had quite the unique relationship. One day, he found me on the streets when I was a young one. Something came over him, and he decided to take me in. I grew up under his guidance, never to be revealed to the world."

"He told me of all his fruitful plan, they all sounded so glorious, so fulfilling. He became my God. The person I look up towards, seeking guidance from. He was the ultimate ruler in my eyes."

"But then, he told me one day of your team's betrayal. I was shocked, I didn't think anyone would ever do such a thing, to betray such a beautiful being, with beautiful goals. I just couldn't understand it."

"He then left his quarters, to fight you all. I followed him in the shadows watching everything unfold. I felt the greatest pain of all, seeing my beloved God fall to the likes of you, putting him in eternal pain like that. I swore revenge on you all, for destroying him and his dreams!"

Belphagor quickly stood up, slamming his hands on the table, causing everyone to flinch.

"You have a dream to bring peace with Passione, but I will not stand for this! Your attempts will only fall in vein, this is the world we live in. A world full of power. I will rein over that power. I will become the next God of this world, and everyone will bow down to the power Lord Diavolo couldn't obtain before. I will bring a new era to this world! All of you, perishing!"

His hands were scratching his scalp roughly, as he laughed hysterically.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR GOD!" His voice booming across the room. The members growing extremely stiff and uncomfortable.

Bucciarati spoke up, in a low, quiet voice. "You will never be acknowledge."

Belphagor froze, his hands remaining on his scalp, as he kept his hysterical looking face.

He suddenly looked down, giving a lifeless smile.

"That's too bad." He said.

Suddenly, everyone in the room, exploded. Causing blood to fly on every inch of the room. A splatter reaching your face. You were horrified, as your eyes widened at the sight.

You screamed, releasing a horrible sound.

Then a figure apppeared behind you. It was your stand.

It looked so magestic, and free, you widened your eyes.

It had long flowing hair, it's eyes covered with a bandana as it had a single eye-looking design on it. Its body looking like a warrior's from Ancient Greece, and a small gong hovered infront of it.

The gong then began to ring on its own, the sound filling the room.

Space itself cracked, and the world shattered, leaving a dark void.

All of a sudden, the members were once again sitting at the dinning table. You were shocked

tha-dump.

You clutched your chest, feeling an unimaginable pain. You threw up blood.

The members all heard you, looking over.

You were you on the ground, with your stand hovering behind you.

Bucciarati's heart dropped. "Giorno!" He screamed.

Giorno quickly moved to get near you, until all of a sudden a hand was through him. He fell to the ground, lifeless. All the members screamed his name.

Then again, the gong rang and Giorno was alive, coincidentally missing Belphagor's implement.

This was your stand. To play the card of Fate into your own hands.

You and Belphagor both, were playing with this chosen card.

But as long as you were alive, Belphagor couldn't lay a finger on your friends. This was your resolve in protect them. This was your fighting spirit.

Belphagor landed a few more fatal hits on your friends, as the fight led on.

You of course saved them each time, but your body was being crushed from the inside everytime.

You could hardly move from the pain, watching the fight all unfold. Your friends soon turned the fight around into their advantage, cornering Belphagor.

If you used your stand's power one more time, you would've been done for.

You noticed Bucciarati was about to make the final vital blow. As an outsider's view, you saw what he couldn't.

Maybe it was instincts, or maybe it was from your stand, but you got up, from sheer willpower. You screamed, "STOOOOP!"