Day One

You entered the house, Abbacchio grunting from how loud you all were being. He got up and left to retreat to his room.
You all shrugged it off.

Bucciarati walked up to welcome you all home. He smiled as Trish and Narancia told him about the ice cream story. They eventually went upstairs together, to play the new video game they had picked up.

Bucciarati thanked Fugo for watching out for you. Fugo said it was no problem, and headed to the study hall. Bucciarati finally came up to you, greeting you last.

"My, my, looks like someone wasn't shy on their spending spree."

Your face went red. "I- I'm sorry! I couldn't decide and Fugo said it was alright and-"

He chuckled. "It's okay. I was only teasing you. I'm glad you got everything you wanted." He gave you a warm smile. Your heart skipped a beat.

"But you did get the few things I asked for, right?" He asked innocently, taking a peek in one of the bags.

"Of course, everything you asked for is in this bag" you said, as you handed him one of the bags.

Perfetto! He exclaimed, taking the bag from your hand. He thanked you, turning on his heel. "Please meet me in my office once you've gotten things taken care of."

"Alright. I might take a bath too, if that's okay."

He nodded, heading off.

You went upstairs to your room, placing the new clothes in your wardrobe and little accessories to customize your room a bit.

You took a bath, placing a few drops of lavender in it. You submerged your body in the hot water, relaxing your aching muscles as you sighed. Ahhh, this feels nice, you thought.

After soaking for about 20 minutes, you cleaned yourself off, putting a fresh pair of clothes on and drying your hair. You put on a pair of house slippers before heading to Bucciarati's office.

You knock, as he tells you to come in.

You opened the door. Taking in the surroundings. It was quite a large office.

To the right was a sitting area, by a fireplace with books on the wall. Facing you was him sitting at a large desk, stacked with mountains of paperwork. There was a large window behind him, bringing in the colours of the sunset.

He stopped writing to look up at you. "Don't be shy, you can come in some more, you know?" He gestured to the seat across from him.

You took his offer, sitting down in front of him. "This is a really nice office," you said.

He looked at you, furrowing his eyebrows. "Is it?" He questioned. "I'm in here a lot, so it feels kind of stuffy and boring."

"Ahh." You said, understanding his point of view.

"Is that one of your new outfits?" He asked, changing the subject.

"O-oh yeah. Fugo helped me pick it out."

"It looks nice on you" He commented with a smile.

You could feel your face turning red as your heart skipped a beat.

"T-thanks" you cursed yourself for stuttering.

You cleared your throat, "Anyways, was there something you needed?"

"Hmm. Nothing in particular really. I just wanted some help with these piles of paperwork." He sighed, glooming over the sight of it all.

Your lips curled into a smile. "Of course."

He told you of what to do. You had to sort them out. Reading them over and telling him the summary of it. Asking questions on parts you didn't really understand, or to ask if a certain section was important to highlight.

You would sometimes run back and forth between the office and the study hall to drop papers off into folders, or to collect documents. You two kept quite busy for a few hours.

After finishing reading a document, you slouched in your chair, sighing. "Who knew paperwork was so tiring. And boring! I really don't know how you survive doing this all day."

He chuckled. "Yes, but it's for a greater cause and as the mafia boss, I must tend to it."

You admired him for being so hardworking and dedicated. You stared at him, with adoration in your eyes. He glanced up at you, catching you staring at him. He smiled mischievously. "What?"

You became flustered, "I-It's nothing!" You stutter, as you take the document to cover your face, pretending to read it.

He chuckled once more, returning to his work, only to glance up at you. He studied your face as you were focused on the document in front of you. He felt his heart flutter. He didn't know why it did that. But he soon went back to focus on his work.

You two sat in peaceful silence as you finished up the work.