Bath time 🛀

You woke up the next morning, feeling tired, yet blissful.

You looked over to Bucciarati's sleeping figure, you couldn't help but smile as you moved a strand of his hair off his face. You took in his beautiful features.

Suddenly you felt extremely nauseous. You got up quickly, running to the bathroom.

Bucciarati stirred in his sleep from your sudden movement. He placed his hand on the empty spot beside him; noticing you were gone, he sat up. "Y/n?"

He suddenly heard you throwing up, and he quickly got up, heading to the bathroom.

He knocked, a little urgently. "Y/n? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

You only replied with more throwing up, coughing a little.

He was worried. "I'm coming in-"

"No!" You yelled.

He stopped, his hand on the door handle. "Why?"

"I'm fine. Please just give me a second." You said weakly.

You didn't want him to see the blood you coughed up.

"Okay. I'm right here if you need me." He said, not leaving from the door.

He heard you cleaning up, running the water as you gurgled water in your mouth, spitting it out. You finally opened the door.

He looked even more concerned when you looked at him, giving him a weak smile.

"Are you sure you're all right?" He asked, not even attempting to hide the concern in his voice.

You nodded, leaning against him for support. He helps you back to the bed. "Just give me 15 more minutes, please." You said, getting back under the covers and laying down.

He nodded. "Please rest well" he said, caressing your face. He left to go get a shower, readying up for the day.

He came back, ruffling his hair with a towel around his neck. He saw you still laying there. He sighed. "It's time to get up" he poked your cheek. "Y/n?"

You remained completely still.

He became a bit alarmed. He put his head on your chest, listening to the rhyme of your heart.

He breathed out heavily, not realizing he was holding his breath.

He shook you a little, wondering if you fell into a deep sleep.

You nudged your shoulder away as you groaned at him.

He smiled, happy to hear a response from you.

He whispered in your ear. "Y/n, please. We have to go now." He said, poking you some more. You didn't budge. He sighed.

You whined as he picked you up bridal style. "You need to get up," he said, heading into the bathroom to place you on the bathroom counter.

He looked at you with adoration in his eyes, taking in all of your beautiful features and uniqueness. He gave you a quick peck on the lips, hoping that would draw your attention. You just moaned out in a tired voice, your eyes still closed.

He left you sitting there, as he ran the bath water for you. After a couple of minutes he turned it off. Facing you again.

"Y/n~~~ are you not going to wake up?" He asked. You didn't respond.

"Well, that's too bad." He said, picking you up again.

He threw you into the bathtub, the water ice cold.

You screamed, fully awake now. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

He raised his hands up defensively. "You weren't getting up! This is the only thing I could think of! It worked, didn't it?" He said innocently.

You growled, annoying with his actions. You stood up, ready to attack him with the shampoo bottle in hand.....

Until you realized you were naked.

You quickly pulled the shower curtain over your body, your face turning bright red.

"Okay, okay! I'm up! Now get out!!" You yelled, embarrassed.

He laughed "alright, alright. But it's not like I haven't seen you naked before," he teased, smiling mischievously.

He ran out the door laughing, dodging the shampoo bottle.

He leaned his back against the door, sighing. He heard you muttering, using a few choice words for him as you drained the water and started the shower. He smiled, shaking his head. He loved teasing you, and only you.

Then you opened the door, giving him a scowling look. He gave you a questioning look.

"I need the shampoo bottle," you muttered.

"Only if I get a kiss," he teased.

You snatched the bottle from his hand quickly, slamming the door shut.

He chuckled, shaking his head again.

_______________
Author's notes:
Ahhhhh 😭😭 don't ask me how I came up with this idea but I laugh to myself everytime I read this chapter, like🤚 a tiny shampoo bottle, lmao I'm a genius.

But grrrrr >:( y/n and Bucci are so cute what the hell.