Narancia

You were sitting on the couch, bored out of your mind. Bucciarati had a meeting in his office today, so that gave you the day off from assisting him. You sighed.

Narancia happened to walk into the room, seeing you sitting there.

"Hey, y/n! What's up?" He said, taking his headphones off.

"Not much. I have the day off today, but I have nothing to do. I'm so bored." You pouted.

"Oh, really? I have the day off too! Why don't we hang out?"

Your eyes sparkled. You nodded, happy to finally have something to do. "Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Well, I got this new video game recently on my console, but I haven't had time to play it. It's like an adventure rpg, with an anime style to it! It would be great if we played together!"

You tilted your head, "anime?"

He gasped. "You don't know what anime is?! What are you, a normie?!"

You shrugged.

He fell over from disbelief.

"That's it. We're going to spend all day playing video games, watching anime, reading comics, and eating junk food! Today, you will change that normie title into an otaku title!" He stated.

You nodded your head. "Sounds like fun! Let's do it!"

You two ran off into the kitchen, grabbing all the chips, popcorn, sweets, and soda you could carry. You headed up to Narancia's room.

His room was extremely messy, with dirty clothes lying everywhere, his bed unmade, and empty soda cans and food wrappers lying around.

"Narancia, where are we supposed to sit?"

"Eh? Just move the dirty clothes off that beanbag chair."

You looked at the smelly dirty clothes. You shook your head, putting the food you had broughten, down.

I think before we play games, we should clean up your room.

Narancia whined. "Aw come on, it's not that messy."

As if in cue, you two saw a tiny bug crawl on the floor. It was a cockroach.

You two screamed, jumping on the bed and clutching onto each other.

"Get it Narancia! Kill it!" You exclaimed.

Narancia then took out his stand, Aero Smith, and started firing at the cockroach. The cockroach was a formidable opponent, dodging every attack.

Soon it started flying, and Narancia was firing all over the place, destroying his room.

The cockroach then went into a corner, trapped.

"Ha, ha! I got you now cockroach!" He said in a victorious voice.

Until then, Bucciarati slammed the door open. You two looked at him in surprise. The cockroach ran away, underneath a crack.

"What in the world are you two doing?! I can hear you guys all the way from my office!"

Narancia clutched his head. "Ahhhhhh!!! Bucciarati! You let the cockroach get away!" Narancia sulked.

"Is that something to be worrying about right now? Look at your room! It's destroyed! The repair costs are coming out of your own pockets, you hear me?"

Narancia gasped. "No, please! I need my allowence! I almost have enough to buy a new cd player!"

"Well, that's too bad." He said in a cold voice. Bucciarati left without another word.

Narancia fell back onto the bed, covering the face with his pillow, ready to cry.

"I'm sorry Narancia, if I didn't suggest killing it, this wouldn't have happened."

He sat up and sighed. "It's alright. It's my own fault anyways." He pouted.

You smiled. "I know we can't do anything about the actually walls and flooring, but how about we clean up the rest of the room, to lower the cost a little?"

His eyes sparkled. "You'd really help me?"

You nodded, "sure!"

He tackled you, giving you a big hug.

The next few hours, the two of you worked diligently to clean up. He swept up the debris from his earlier attack, as you collected all the garbage, and dirty clothes to wash. You picked up a crusty sock, accidentally freaking out from it and throwing it at Narancia's face.

You two had fun cleaning though, as you talked about video games and his favorite animes and comics.

Soon the room looked decent, all that was left was for professionals to come in and fix the holes in the walls and floor.

You two decided to take his gaming consoles, comics and food into your room, feeling it would be more comfortable.

You spent the rest of the day having fun together. First you two watched some anime, and then read some comics. Now you were playing the new video game.

"O-oh! Oh! Y/n! Hurry! Get the blue sword!" He exclaimed!

You were mashing the buttons like crazy, trying to defeat the boss all by yourself, as Narancia's character already fainted.

You finally obtained the sword Narancia mentioned. You just needed one more hit left, and-

Mista slammed the door open, causing you to flinch, and the boss to K.O your character.

You and Narancia screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" you both falling on your hands and knees, as if it were the end of the world. You both quickly looked at Mista, and began chasing him.

Mista ran for his life. "I just wanted to know what you guys wanted on your pizzas!!!"