Shopping

After officially being welcomed into the group by Bruno Bucciarati, you spent your time shopping with Trish, Narancia, and Fugo, who happened to have the afternoon free.

Bucciarati told you to run some small errands for him first, which you gladly agreed to. He gave you a credit card to use, but told you to spend it on yourself afterwards for clothes and other things to add; that would make you feel more at home.

The four of you walked down the sidewalk, Narancia and Fugo having a conversation about math in front of you, while you and Trish walked behind them, in silence.

She broke the tension between you two eventually. "It's so nice to have another girl in the group!" She exclaimed with sparkling eyes. "Being around a bunch of boys gets stuffy" she pouted.

Narancia turned around at her comment. "Heeey, come on Trish. We always have fun playing video games together!" He said in the most hurtful tone he could manage.

She stuck her tongue out at him, bleeeeh!

You laughed. She was taken aback by your reaction, but then smiled.

"So y/n, what do you like doing for fun?" She asked.

You thought about it. You couldn't really give an answer, as most of your life involved working to survive. "I don't know," you said finally.

"Eeeehhh? Come on, don't you do anything fun, like play with your hair, or do your make-up, or skincare, or dress up?"

"Or video games?!" Narancia added.

You shrugged and she was baffled; appalled by your response.

"That's it. You and me. We're having a girls night tonight! We'll do all sorts of fun things, and gossip!" She squealed with excitement.

Narancia once again, butting into your conversation "Hey, can I join?!" He asked excitedly.

Trish turns to face him "obviously not Narancia, it's called a girls night for a reason" she flicked his forehead, which he clutched.

"Oww! Okay fine, fine. GiRlS nIgHt" he said mockingly. You and Trish giggled together. Trish seemed like a nice girl, and you too were happy that there was at least one other girl in the group.

After running the errands for Bucciarati, you separated into groups of two, Trish and Narancia running off to the video game store.

Fugo stayed with you, mainly, because he was ordered not to leave you alone and that he had nothing else he needed to get.

"So, what is it that you still need to get?" He asked.

"Well, I finished my shopping for Bucciarati, and now I just need to pick up some clothes and other things for myself, since I'm living with you all now."

He nodded. "Well, I know of a great clothing store that would probably be of your taste. Did you want to check it out?"

You grinned at his offer, "sure, let's go!" You exclaimed.

After 3 hours, he was sitting there with an irk mark on his forehead, tapping his foot.

He knew Trish was bad for shopping; as she took forever to pick out clothes, but you were way worse. He could've sworn you tried on every piece of clothing in the store, asking for his opinion on every. single. one.

After coming out of the change room for the 100th time, he snapped.

"Y/N! JUST BUY IT. WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR 3 HOURS. DO YOU THINK I LIKE SITTING HERE? I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING TO FASHION!"

You were taken aback. You heard from Bucciarati that Fugo had anger issues, and he tried his best to keep them at bay, but it was one of those days where he just tipped the scale.

He sighed. "I'm sorry for yelling. They all look good on you, so I don't see the reason for trying so hard to decide between them. Just buy them all. Bucciarati won't mind." He said.

You nodded. "It's okay Fugo, I know you didn't mean it. And you think so? I'd feel bad if I spent that much" you furrowed your eyebrows.

He laughed hysterically. You were quite confused as to what was so funny. You looked at him, waiting for a response from him as he wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes.

"You're worried about that?" He giggled. "That wouldn't even put a dent into his pockets. Trust me, just buy it. He gave you the card so you could spend it willingly."

You were shocked at his statement. Just how rich is this guy?!

"Well, if you insist. This better not be a trick!" You exclaimed.

He chuckled. "Of course not. Now get changed so we can go."

You nodded, heading back into the changing room.

He stared at the door. Quite the peculiar one you've picked up, Bucciarati.

After paying for the items, and picking up a few more personal items for yourself, you meet back up with Trish and Narancia.

They handed you some ice cream, as they told you their experience of how Narancia dropped his. Trish laughed but Narancia looked like he was on the verge of tears.

After hearing the story, you offered yours to him. His eyes sparkled as he hugged you tightly, telling him of how you were his new best friend.

You grinned, while Fugo scolded you, telling you how he'll just keep coming to you for food from now on. Narancia denied the statement, but you just chuckled.

You felt happy that you started to feel more a part of the group.

You all headed back home, making conversation and sharing laughs.

____________________
Author's Notes

Fufufu~ I hope you're all enjoying the fanfic so far!

I just wanted to clarify something

Trish lists a bunch of things I personally think she'd be interested in, like skin care and make-up.
I just wanted to say, that being into stuff like that isn't limited to genders :D even though she soon says she wants to have a "girl's night".

She was just interpreting on how she wanted to spend time with y/n alone, just hanging out with another female friend, y'know?

So I hope my message came across okay, and if it didn't, I'm sorry 🙈 I hope this clears it up. Thanks for reading!