Fugo

You were sitting at the kitchen counter, enjoying a light breakfast. The house was quiet as most of the members left to fulfill their daily missions.

Fugo entered the kitchen, yawning.

"Morning, Fugo." You greeted him.

"Good morning, y/n." He said sleepily, beginning to make himself a coffee.

"You look tired, did you stay up late or something?"

He sighed. "Yeah. I stayed up reading this book about the philosophy of life. It's really interesting, and I just couldn't put it down."

You gave a lighthearted laugh. "That sounds just like you."

"Yeah." He took a sip of his coffee, only to pull away from it being too hot.

"Hey Fugo, you're off today, right?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked, beginning to blow gently on his coffee, to cool it down.

"Why don't we hang out today? I promise I won't spend hours picking out clothes this time." You raised your hands defensively.

He chuckled. "Well, I really have nothing else planned, so sure, why not?"

You clapped with excitement. "Yay! What should we do?"

He pondered your question for a little, and then snapped his fingers.

"I know the perfect thing!"

"What?" You asked eagerly

"It's a surprise," he winked.

You pouted. "Well, it better be good."

He laughed. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

You two finished up in the kitchen, heading into your own rooms to get ready.

Eventually the two of you head out, for a fun filled day.

-

You two walked around town for a while, talking with each other. You admired how informative Fugo was; he enjoyed sharing his knowledge about anything and everything.

You eventually stopped by the local library. Fugo wanted to check out some books on the latest classical series he was reading. You two stayed there for a while, reading together at a small table.

Later, you two stopped by a cafe for lunch. You had to try and calm Fugo down, after the server mixed up Fugo's order with someone else's.

After finishing up, he finally takes you to the place he mentioned from this morning.

It was a local animal shelter. You two walked in.

"Sometimes I like to come here on my off days, to play with the animals and help out the shelter a bit." He said.

"Wow, that's really kind of you Fugo!"

He shrugged. "It's nothing I guess. Bucciarati won't let us have pets in the house, and I really love cats. It's fun spending time with them, and they help me calm down."

You nodded. "Yeah. They're so cute when they purr, and rub their heads on you!"

He chuckled, "right?"

The two of you headed to the back area, where you could take the animals out and spend time with them. The lady knew Fugo, as he came often, so she didn't mind you two being there at all.

"Thanks for coming by again, Fugo. It's like the animals know you, they look so happy to see you." The lady said.

He put his hand up, "it's no problem. I enjoy helping out, and spending time here." He smiled

Soon, the lady let out some kittens, and they jumped onto the two of you, licking you both from happiness. You two chuckled.

You warmed up quite well to this one kitten, and you decided to name it [insert a cat name]. You taunted the little kitten with a toy string. It clawed at it, attempting to get it as you pulled it away each time. The kitten soon gave up, tackling into you instead. You giggled.

You looked over to Fugo, who had this one kitten in his arms. He was gently petting it, admiring its cuteness. You couldn't help but smile at the sight. Fugo really is a good guy.

You two helped feed the kittens and cleaned out their litter boxes. Fugo also made a large donation towards the shelter, which the lady thanked him dearly for.

Soon, you two said goodbye to the kitties and were on your way.

"That was really fun! Thanks for taking me there Fugo, I'm glad I could join you."

"No problem. It was nice spending time there. Let's do it again sometime." He smiled.

You nodded your head, "for sure!"

You two walked around town a little more. You stopped at this one store, picking up a small plant.

"What's that for?" He asked.

"It's for Bucciarati. The other day he said his office feels boring and stuffy, so I thought a plant would be nice to make the room more lively."

He smiled. "You're very thoughtful, y/n. I'm sure he'll love it."

You smiled back.

You two headed home, talking more along the way.

When you got home, you thanked Fugo for hanging out, and proceeded to head up towards Bucciarati's office.

You knocked in the door, and headed inside, hands behind your back.

He looked up from his desk. "Y/n, what a pleasant surprise."

"Hey, I was just dropping off something."

You caught his curiosity. "Oh?"

You revealed the plant you were hiding behind you. He looked at it, astonished.

"It's for you! You said this place feels stuffy sometimes, so I thought a plant would help." You set it on his desk.

He smiled. "Thank you, y/n. It's quite the pretty plant," he said, gently touching one of its leaves.

You smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

You proceeded to chat a little, talking about your day with Fugo to Bucciarati. He was glad you were warming up towards him.

After your conversation, you headed to your room, spending your time reading a book Fugo leant to you earlier, before finally shutting it to fall to sleep.

__________________
Author's Notes:

Ahhhhh~ this chapter isn't too exciting, but I still kind of like it. Idk if it's just me, but I can totally see Fugo going to a local shelter to just to play with kittens 😭 cuz he's a good boi who needs more love from the fandom (just sayin')✋

Anyways, I hope I could capture the heartwarming feelings~