🍋

*You can skip this part if you're uncomfortable with content like this. It won't effect the story whatsoever, I just added the details for those who do.

________________________

He took you towards the bed, laying you gently down. He moved on top of you, still not breaking from the kiss. Your hands played with his hair, as his hands moved up and down your body. You could feel every touch. When he caressed your arms, to your waist, to your thighs. You bit your lip, but a light moan escaped.

He wanted more of you now. He wanted to be selfish, to indulge in you. To claim you as his own for one night.

He wanted to take you away. He wanted to pleasure you all night. He wanted to give you all he had.

He then broke the kiss, to move to your neck. He went up and down, sucking gently. You moaned once more, causing him to grip tighter to your waist. He was holding himself back.

Your hands moved from his hair, to his arms and toned body. Caressing it gently. Your touches. He couldn't get enough of them.

He slowly moved his hand in the opening of your dress, to touch your bare waist, his fingers lingering on the lining of your under garment.

You froze.

He stopped kissing your neck, looking at you.

"Y/n. Is this- your first time?"

You avoided his gaze, your face growing even more red, as you nodded.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been more considerate. Did you want to stop?"

You didn't respond, keeping your gaze away.

He smiled mischievously, leaning in close to your ear. His hot breath sending chills down your spine.

"If you don't say anything, I'm going to take that as a yes. Are you sure?" He asked once more.

You looked at him. Your E/C eyes meeting his deep sapphire blue eyes. You nodded slowly. You were ready for him.

He smiled. "I promise I will treat you right. I will pleasure you until your heart's content." He whispered.

He kissed you again. It started off slow, but soon it turned messy. You moaned out, which caused his member to grow harder.

Soon, his jacket came off, and he slipped your dress off, leaving your chest bare.

You were shy at first, but he told you how beautiful you looked.

He continued kissing your neck, down to your shoulder and collarbone, and soon to your breast.

He sucked on it gently, the tip of his tongue teasing your hardened nipple. He was gently massage the other one with his hand. Your stomach tightened, as your heart raced. Your hands were feeling his strong back, as they made their way up to his hair again. You moaned when his teeth gently graced your breast. "Bruno~" you cried out.

And that was it. That was the one word to send him over. His hand moved from your breast, towards the inner part of your thigh. He stopped.

You noticed he was hesitant, because it was your first time. You smiled, appreciating how thoughtful he was being towards your boundaries now.

You placed your hand on his, guiding his hand onto your womenhood, telling him he had consent.

He slowly started rubbing your aching womenhood in a slow and sensual circular motion.

You moaned out, "B-bruno... please."

You could feel a smile form on him as he was kissing you. He went to the lining of your underwear, slowly taking it off you.

His hand moved back to your womenhood.

He was surprised. He didn't think you'd be that wet. This boosted his pride.

He continued to massage your clit. You were throbbing.

It was slow, but he quickly picked up the pace as you gripped his hair, your back arching a little as you make another sound.

He really couldn't get enough of you. Soon, he inserted a finger, slowly pumping in and out. You gasped.

You arched your back more, as he inserted another finger in you, pumping a little fast now. You tugged on his hair as he hit your G spot. "M-more" you pleaded, as your hand traced the hardened lump underneath his pants.

He soon took his fingers out, licking the succulent juices on his fingers.

He smiled at you, your hair a mess, your face red with a little bit of sweat. He was seeing you in your full glory, and to him, you were the most beautiful person on this earth.

He nodded determinedly, as he gazed into your pleading eyes.

He unzipped his pants, taking them off along with his underwear. Now it was your turn to appreciate him in his full glory.

You two began a sloppy kiss again. You traced the outline of his hardened member, playing with it a little. Your hand caressing it, stroking it ever so gently.

He bite his lower lip as you teased him, making an up and down motion with his member.

Then, after a while, he spread your legs apart, positioning himself onto you. His member touching the entrance to your womenhood.

You gripped his hair as he slowly, and smoothly inserted himself into you.

Your back arched, as he thrusted his hips gently, going in and out.

Soon it turned a little rough, picking up the pace as he hit your G spot once more. You moaned "B-Bruno!" "I- I'm going to-"

"Not yet~" he whispered seductively.

He continued thrusting his hips, enjoy the feeling of being inside of you. Your body was trembling.

"B-Bruno!" You cried out.

And then you came, feeling suddenly calm.

Your whole body felt as if you were floating on a cloud, as if you were in heaven. You couldn't feel anything and sighed. He felt the warm juices on him, and he pulled out before he came too.

You two were panting, taking a moment to catch your breaths.

He could've kept going, but he saw how tired you looked, so he decided to lay next to you.

Your back was against his chest, and he wrapped an arm around you. He sent butterfly kisses against the back of your neck, as he whispered sweet nothings into your ear occasionally.

Soon he just layed there. The feeling of him stroking your hair gently sent you drifting into sleep. He could tell you were asleep from the steadiness of your breath.

He brought you in closer to him, your body's shape fitting perfectly into his.

He buried his face into your hair, taking in your scent.

He loved everything about you, and tonight he couldn't be happier, you being in his arms was all he needed in life.

"Thank you for being alive y/n." He whispered.

He soon followed you into sleep, dreaming peacefully.

____________
Author's notes~

Ahahahaha. Hope you enjoyed the lemon with our boi Bruno 🙈 I'm sorry if it was cringe, I don't really know too much about this subject, only being able to write it from reading a few from other fanfics.