Spider!

Author's Notes: *You can skip this chapter if you aren't scared of spiders, although feel free to read it nonetheless if you want to :D

This chapter came from my own experience as I saw one the other day, oof. It started to run away but then I caught it under a cup (cuz I don't like killing them). But it took me literally 20 minutes to pick it up, uh ;--; scary.
______________________

You woke up quite early. You felt lightheaded at first, but it soon subsided. You were about to get out of bed, until you saw a spider on the ground in front of you.

It was just sitting there, menacingly.

You screamed.

Bucciarati quickly came, slamming the door open.

"What's wrong?! I heard you all the way from my office! Are you hurt?" Worry lacing through his voice.

"S- s- s- s-" you stammered.

He looked at you, waiting for your response.

"SPIDERRRR!!!" you squealed.

He looked at you, dumbfounded.

He tried so hard to hold in his laugh, tears in the corner of his eyes as he clutched his stomach from the pain, eventually bursting out into laughter.

You threw a pillow at him. "It's not funny!"

"I-I'm sorry y/n, I couldn't help it." He calmed his laughter down, wiping the tears from the corners of his eyes.

You were genuinely frightened of it, curled up into a ball on your bed, clutching a pillow.

He sighed, smiling. He felt bad for thinking how cute you looked when you were frightened of such a little thing.

"Okay, where is it? Where's the big bad spider at?" He teased.

You just pointed at it, ignoring his teasing.

He examined the tiny creature. "Oh, this thing?" He said, ready to step on it with his shoe.

"Stop!"

"What?" He asked surprised.

"You can't just kill it!"

"Isn't that what you wanted though?"

"No! You can't hurt it! Just, take it somewhere else!"

He smiled. Even though you were frightened of it, you still cared for its life, even if it was just a tiny bug. He admired you for that.
"Okay, but you're doing it." He said.

"What?! No, no, no, no, no. No way! I can't!" You hid behind your pillow.

"Sure you can, come on, we'll do it together" he said, encouragingly.

He could have easily taken care of the spider for you, but he wanted to help you conquer your fear.

Of course, he wouldn't make you do anything you were too uncomfortable with, but you did feel encouraged knowing he was there beside you.

He did the easy part, taking a clear cup and placing it over the spider. You ever so carefully placed a piece of paper underneath the cup, trapping the spider between it.

You attempted multiple times to lift the paper up, backing out after the spider moved a little. 

Bucciarati was patient with you the entire time, rubbing your back and telling you it was okay, to lift the paper when you're ready.

After 20 minutes, you finally gathered the courage to lift the paper successfully, throwing the spider outside on your balcony. You came back inside, running to Bucciarati to give him a tight hug.

"See? I knew you could do it!" He smiled, patting your head.

He soon left your room, telling you to get ready so you two could head to town to go shopping for Abbacchio's surprise party.