And so it Begins

You woke up, late in the afternoon. You realized you were sleeping on Bucciarati's bed. You rubbed your hand against the soft blanket. You smiled. I wonder what it would be like to wake up with you every morning in this bed. Would be nice.

Soon, Bucciarati came into the room. "It's time to leave."

You nodded.

He helped you get ready, you had a quick meal before you all got in the car, driving to Venice.

The car ride was silent. Everyone lost in their own thoughts.

Abbacchio was driving, with Fugo beside him. The rest of the members sat in the middle of the car, while you and Bucciarati sat in the very back. You reached out for his hand, pulling his attention from the window.

You looked at him and smiled, giving his hand a gently squeeze, which he gladly returned the gesture.

Abbacchio parked the car, and before you know it, you were in the beautiful town of Venice. The side streets were busy, as you all walked along, beside the Great Canal, many gondolas rowing by. You couldn't help but take in the beauty of it all.

"Bucciarati," you said.

He looked at you, tilting his head with an eyebrow raised.

"Let's come to Venice again, but next time to explore its beauties."

He smiled at you, giving your hand a gentle squeeze. "I would love that. We could rent a gondola, visit all the shops, and see all the sights."

You nodded, smiling, "It's a plan then."

-

Eventually you were in a remote area, in front of an old run down mansion. You all heading towards the entrance, everyone on gaurd.

"Y/n, once we get inside, find a place to hide, and do not move from there. Do you understand?" Bucciarati said in a stern voice, you nodded.

You all walked inside, the door slamming shut on it's own, which startled you all.

Candles throughout the room lit automatically, lighting the room well.

You then saw a familiar mysterious figure standing a top of the stairs. You felt a shiver run through you.

Bucciarati told you to hide. You obliged without word, hiding in a nearby corner, watching everything unfold.

"My, myyy~♡ Bruno Bucciarati how lovely it is to see you again~" Belphagor sang with delight. "And I see you've brought your comrades, how delightful." He swooned.

Bucciarati looked at him with disgust, as he and his members prepared a fighting stance.

Belphagor frowned. "Come now, that's no way to enter into someone's home. Please, relax!" He commanded.

Before the members could do anything, they were suddenly all sitting at a long dining table. It was decorated with a pretty cloth, with flowers and candles. It was loaded with delcious looking food as well. Mista was very tempted to start eating.

"Much better~" Belphagor sang, sipping on a glass of wine as he was sitting at the head table.

You had to blink a few times, to see if your eyes were playing tricks on you, but they weren't. In a blink of an eye, the members went from standing, ready to fight, to sitting, having dinner together. This was his stand. The ability to choose an unthinkable present.

You questioned why you didn't get pulled in. Was it because you were hiding and he didn't see you?

The members wanted to get up and fight, but something was holding them down. As if they're bodies were fine with them sitting there.

"You see," Belphagor began. "I invited you all here today to enjoy yourselves, so we could discuss the matters at hand."

"There's nothing to talk about" Bucciarati sneered.

"Oooo~ aren't you scary, mafia boss!" he exclaimed.

The members grew annoyed, talking to Bucciarati that way.

Belphagor took another sip of his wine, releasing a content sigh. "Please, enjoy the food well it's still warm, I took much care into preparing it for you all today." He smiled genuinely.

The members didn't budge, only giving cold glares towards the host.

Belphagor sighed. "Well, suit yourselves. Now to discuss today's topic." He began.