Answers

You woke up early the next morning, with a killer headache. You weren't sure if it was from last night, or the drug. Perhaps both.

You gulped down a glass of water, with some pain killers.

You sighed putting the glass back down. You sat up in bed, closing your eyes for a moment. Until sudden they shoot open, remembering glimpses of last night.

Abbacchio and I pretty much had a drinking contest... and then, I remember being carried by Bucciarati....and then....

You felt the empty spot beside you, still warm.

Your face grew red

EHHHHHH?! D- DID WE?!!

You bury your face into your pillow. Blushing at the thought of being so close to him like that. Oh God. Oooh God. We slept in the same bed. What did I do? I hope I didn't say anything stupid!

You hit yourself on the head, trying to think, but it was to no avail. You sighed.

Putting your thoughts aside, you get up, getting ready for the day. You head downstairs to eat a light breakfast and then head to Bucciarati's office.

You knocked on the door. "Come in," he called out.

You enter the room. "Good morning."

"Good morning, up early I see." He replied.

You noticed he had a hint of a blush to his cheeks.

You cried internally.

You sat down in front of him, both sitting in awkward silence as your faces were both red. Unsure of what to say.

"Y/n," he spoke up

You jump in your seat. "Y-yes?" You cursed yourself for stuttering.

"I enjoyed last night" a pure smile forming on his face.

Your face grew even more red, you looked down trying to hid it. "Me too."

"Do you remember what you said to me last night?" He asked, a mischievous smile on his face.

You looked up at him, trying to hide the panic, "n- no."

"Aww, really? That's too bad." He teased.

You were dying to know. "What did I say?"

His mischievous smile grew, making your heart race.

He was thinking of how you confessed your feelings to him. He wanted to confirm them, but he decided to go with the latter.

"You called my by my first name. And a "meanie" at that." He stated.

You were dumbfounded. I called the mafia boss a meanie, AND I used his first name?!

"I'm so sorry Bucciarati!" You stammered.

He chuckled. "You should be, being called a 'meanie' hurts, you know?" He teased.

You frowned.

"Although, I wouldn't mind hearing you call me by my first name again." He leaned in, placing his elbow on his desk, holding his head up as he smiled.

You blinked a few times. You lowered your head and nodded. "Alright then, Bruno."

His heart fluttered. He didn't actually think you'd be so quick to change formalities with him.

He tried to act serious. "Good. Now, may you please take these documents to the study room?" He said, handing you a folder. You nodded, getting up and leaving.