Broken Promise

"Oh dear, looks like the party's over." Mista said, getting up from making out with one of the women.

She quickly fled, not worrying about him. He sighed, pulling out Sex Pistols.

"Miiiiiistaaaa~ we're hungryyy" Number 5 cried out.

"I'll feed you guys later! Now hurry up and get in the revolver, dammit!"

A gunshot flew past him, he flipped a nearby table and ducked behind it. His stands getting ready in the gun.

"Fire!" Number 7 shouted.

Mista shot all 6 bullets at once, hitting people from all around the room with clean shots.

"BUCCIARATI, ABBACCHIO!" he yelled.

Abbacchio and him looked up, nodding to Mista. Abbacchio shouted to Bucciarati.

"Bruno, go! We'll take care of things here, just go save y/n!" He demanded as he knocked one of the guards out.

Bucciarati looked at his friend, nodding determinedly.

He ran towards the door, using Sticky Fingers to get through, as the door was locked from behind.

He proceeded cautiously, passing by small rooms closed with curtains.

He opened each one slightly, taking a peek inside to see if you were in there.

Each room was occupied by a couple, making out and having it rough. He felt disturbed by the sight, as he knew they were all out of it.

He walked down a bit further, continuing to look for you in each room.

He eventually came to a larger curtain at the end of the hall. He assumed you were in there.

He took no time, abruptly opening the curtain to his worst fear. You were tied up, unconscious as your dress and hair were ruffled.

The mysterious man sitting at a table, sipping some tea.

"My, Bruno Bucciarati, what a lovely partner you have. We had quite the fun." He chuckled.

Bucciarati slammed his fist against the wall. "You scum!"

He walked over briskly, punching the man square in the face, only for the man's body to distort.

He suddenly felt a hand rip through his abdomen. Blood gushing out of his mouth as he felt the excruciating pain. Bucciarati fell to the ground, as the room around him began to melt and distort. He blacked out.

Suddenly he was back to where he was standing, when he opened the curtain to look at you.

He felt dizzy, ready to vomit. He could still feel the pain from the gruesome hole in his stomach. Did I just- die? He thought as he looked at the mysterious man, calming sipping his tea.

He put the cup down.

"Now calm down for a minute, Mr. Bucciarati. I don't want to fight just yet." He said.

"How do you know who I am? Who are you and what do you want with y/n?"

"So her name is y/n? What a lovely name."

"Answer me!" Bucciarati demanded.

The mysterious man sighed. My name is Belphagor Nero d'Avolo. Unfortunately for you, this was just all apart of my plan." He smiled.

"What do you mean?" Bucciarati asked, unable to move still.

"Everything" he commented. "It was all planned out. You coming back here, this party, even meeting this girl" the man gestured towards your figure.

He laughed "but I didn't foresee you two becoming so close, of course this works in my favor though. It's now the one weakness to you." He said as his lips curled into an evil smiling.

"And I can use that to my advantage. I will take you down, Bruno Bucciarati." He sneered.

"And are you the one who's behind the new drug?" Bucciarati questioned.

"My, you do catch on quickly, no wonder you're the mafia boss." He teased.

"You are correct. And I'm sure you've heard what it does, hmm? To regular people, it's just like LSD. But with stand users, it corrupts your soul, causing your own life force to cave in on itself. Leading a massacred shell of a body." He smiled joyfully. This made Bucciarati sick.

"What's the purpose of this? If it gets out of control, stand users will be wiped out from existence."

Belphagor shook his head. "You foolish man. That is the purpose. Right now it's still in the testing stages, but soon I will distribute a mass amount, hunting down stand users to eradicate them all. Even you and your members. I will destroy you all."

The man laughed sinisterly. Leaving a disgusted look on Bucciarati's face.

"I won't let you get away with this," Bucciarati spat.

Belphagor stood up, heading over to your figure, caressing your cheek.

"Don't touch her!" He yelled, moving towards Belphagor.

"I'm afraid it's too late." He smiled.

"Unfortunately, I'll need to give her back anyways. She is no longer useful to me, as I've made a miscalculation. She's grown a fever. I didn't think she had a stand within her. What a shame." He says non pitifully.

Bucciarati wanted to kill this man, right here. Right now. He got out his stand, preparing for the worst.

"Bucciaratiiii~" a voice called out down the hallway. It was Mista calling out looking for him.

"Looks like we'll have to cut this chat short," Belphagor said. "Good day."

His body distorted, eventually vanishing.

It was just you and him in the room. He untied you, picking you up bridal style. Your body was heating up at an alarming rate.

He cursed himself for letting this all happen.

Mista and Abbacchio suddenly appeared through the curtains.

"Oh, there you are-" Mista was cut off as he saw the pure fear on Bucciarati's face. Mista noticed then that you were unconscious as your face was red with discomfort.

"Hey, woah, woah, woah, what the hell happened?" Mista was alarmed, and Abbacchio just looked at you in a pained expression.

"We need to go" Bucciarati's voice was urgent. "Giorno is our only hope." He briskly walked past them, the two looking at each with worried faces before following.

The car ride home was painful. Bucciarati sat in the back with you, holding onto your hand tightly as your body was trying to fight off the injection. Mista cursed all the way home.

Abbacchio was telling him to shut up every time but Mista just yelled at him for being so calm.

Of course Abbacchio was calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was also blaming himself. If only he had looked up for that one second you were silently calling out for help. None of this probably would've happened. He knew Bucciarati didn't think that way, but Abbacchio couldn't help but feel the immense guilt.

Bucciarati rushed inside the house, all the other members alarmed when they saw their boss's face, with you in his arms unconscious.

"Giorno you have to help her, please." Bucciarati was pleading to him. He's never done that before, which took him by surprise. He knew this was a very serious matter.

Giorno took you in his arms and nodded. "Please tell me what happened first."

Bucciarati began telling him, as the two went upstairs to your room.

All the other members looked at each other with worried expressions.