Light a Flame

I do not own the video above. All rights go to Seventeen and the company Pledis Entertainment.

*Note: Play "Light a Flame" by Seventeen for background music as you read this to get the best feeling!
**Note: [Imagine Dio's voice actor, but more of a Roswaal from Re:Zero vibe]

___________________________

"We might as well try to blend in. May I ask for this dance?" He bowed a little, still holding your hand.

"I don't really know how to dance," you said shyly.

"No worries, just follow my lead" he said smiling.

Your heart fluttered as you nodded, having him lead you to the center of the room.

*The music starts to a new song.

It wasn't much of a slow song, in fact it had a little spice to it. Bucciarati held your right hand, as you put your left on his shoulder, and his on your waist.

He looked deep into your E/C eyes, soon leaning in to whisper in your ear: "for the next couple of minutes, it will be nothing but you and me."

You gulped, nodding your head.

You followed his paced footsteps, stepping on his toes a few times.

"I'm sorry!" You whispered loudly, as he only shook his head smiling, continuing to lead you.

You quickly picked up the steps, and soon you two were dominating the dance floor.

He spun you around a few times, leaning you out with his arm, and pulling you back in tightly.

He dipped you in his strong arms, as your one leg went up in the air. He smiled mischievously, pulling you back up with ease.

You two were so immersed into each other, you hadn't realized half the room was watching you.

Like Bucciarati said, it felt as if it was just you and him in the world. Nothing else mattered.

He shook his head smiling at you. "Look at you, trying to get out of dancing by saying you don't know how. You're clearly good at it." He pulled you in closer to his body, you could feel the heat radiating off of him.

You sighed "that's only because I have a good dance partner to teach me" you said, placing a hand on his chest boldly.

He smirked. "Is that so? Well then, let's see if you can keep up with this" he said as he quickened the pace into almost a salsa style.

You chuckled as you fumbled a little. He kept you up with his sturdy hold.

Mista went over to Abbacchio, as they watched the two of you.

"Maaan, I'm so jealous. Bucciarati looks like he's having such a nice time with y/n." He pouted

Abbacchio smiled ever so slightly, happy to see his best friend having a nice time. "Oh well" he said, sipping on his wine.

He saw the spark between you two.

You two continued to dance passionately. From an outsider's view, you two looked like a dancing flame, burning fiercely.

But for you, you just felt his touches, the way he stepped gracefully, so smoothly. He whispered sweet nothings into your ear a few times as he dipped you.