Meeting the Gang

You wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling. You were confused at first, but then remember the events leading up to now. You clutched your side that had a sudden sharp pain in it. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk." You winced. You look over at the nightstand beside the bed, noticing a glass of water, some medication, and a note. You picked it up to read it.

Rise and shine Sleeping Beauty. The medication on the nightstand is just pain killers, I hope they help; as I imagine you'll wake up a bit sore.
Head downstairs to my members, they'll be able to get you settled in.

~Bruno Bucciarati

You playfully roll your eyes at the word 'Sleeping Beauty'.

Then suddenly become embarrassed, "m-members? What? Is this some seniors croquet club or something?"

You shake your head, discarding the thought. You admired the letter a little longer, before taking the medication and getting out of bed, still in your dirty clothes from that night.

You take in your surroundings once more, realizing how big the room actually is. The bed is queen sized. Next to it is the small nightstand, with a decorative cloth, a small vase with flowers, a clock, and a candle. There's also a big empty wardrobe, with a full length mirror next to it. You open a door leading into a fully complete bathroom. You close the door, heading over to the balcony. You step outside and admire the view. It was in the countryside, but you could see the main town in the distance. You took in the smell of the fresh air, feeling a little better.

You head back into the room, only to hear a loud crash which made you jump. Are the croquet members up already?

Heading cautiously downstairs you hear loud whispers, which wasn't far off from being just regular talking. You peek your head into the doorway to see two young males. The guy on the left, was above average height, with a medium build. He was wearing a bizarre looking hat with a giant arrow pointing downwards, with a turtleneck crop top sweater, and tiger striped leather pants.

He was scolding the boy on the right who dropped the kitchen items. He looked to be around 17, his height is average, and he has a gangly figure. His face looks a bit on the childish side, and he's got messy dark hair with violet eyes. He's wearing a dark slim vest and pants, including a bright orange bandana, with wrist bands and a short skirt.

You couldn't help but stare at their- interesting fashion attire.

The male on the left noticed you. You quickly retreat your head from the doorway.

"Hey, you're finally awake! It's only been three days. Ya hungry?" He shouted out.

You leap out, "EHHHHH?! THREE DAYS?"

"Yeah, Bucciarati was pretty worried. Of course our friend Giorno tried fixing you up as best as he could, but the body's gotta take its natural course in healing too, right?" He noted, rummaging through the fridge for any leftovers.

The boy with the headband came up to you and whispered, "I wouldn't take any food from him, his cooking is awful!" he whispered loudly, as he ducked to dodge the salami that was thrown at him.

He bursted out laughing, "haha you can't throw either!" He said running off, only to bump into a tall, goth-looking, medium built figure holding a wine bottle.

The smaller boy yelped, running past him for his life. You looked at the goth man only to receive the worst death stare of your life! You gulped.

He just grunted, ignoring your presence as he walked by, grabbing another wine bottle and leaving again. You looked at the male who was now making two sandwiches. He shrugged, "don't mind him. He doesn't warm up to anyone except Bucciarati."