Girls Night

Eventually, you two went down to the kitchen after Giorno stepped in to tell you the pizza they ordered had arrived. You all sat at the dining table, eating.

You noticed Mista had a yellow thing flying around him. You weren't sure you were seeing it right or not, but you could have sworn you heard him whisper off the yellow thing. You heard a tiny whine and it disappeared. You shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it as you finished your meal.

As everyone was clearing their plates, Trish came over to you, telling you she'd be in her room waiting for you so you two could have that girls night she mentioned. You nodded, as she went upstairs. You looked at Bucciarati for confirmation if you could go.

"It's alright, you can head upstairs for the night, y/n. I appreciate all the help you've given me today, I look forward to your assistance again tomorrow." He said.

You nodded, "Alright then, have a goodnight Bucciarati." You said as you stood up, clearing your plate away and heading to Trish's room.

Her room was quite cute. It was pink with lots of adorable plushies. You noticed she had a makeup and hair styling desk in the corner of her room as well. You two talked for a while as she was doing your hair, telling you embarrassing stories of the members which made you giggle.

She talked fondly of Bucciarati for a little, telling you how grateful she is towards him for all that he's done for her.

You became flustered at the thought. Asking her the question that's been on your mind.

"Trish?" You asked nervously

"Hm?"

"A-are you- you know... Bucciarati and you.... are you dating?" You blurted out the last part.

She looked at you with widened eyes.

Gah! Y/n! Why did you ask such a thing! Stupid, Stupid, Stu-

She started laughing, clutching her stomach from the pain of laughing too hard.

Now you only grow confused.

"No way!" She says. "I only see him as more of like a fatherly figure. I never really had that bond with my real dad, and Bucciarati kind of fills that void in with his overprotective, parent-like nature. I'm sure he feels the same way too, only looking out for me from his good nature" she says.

You nodded. "I see, sorry for assuming."

She just gives you a sly smile. "Oooh? And what about you? Do you like Mr. Bruno Bucciarati?" She asked mischievously.

She laughed as your face went red. "You totally do!" She said teasingly.

"N-no. I mean, I don't know. I hardly know him." You said.

"Hmm? How did you two meet anyways?" She asked curiously.

You told her the entire story. She looked at you with amusement in her eyes. "You spilt espresso on him without even knowing that he's a mafia boss?! That's hilarious!" She exclaimed, giggling.

You covered your face, "It's totally embarrassing."

She hummed. "Well, that makes for quite the interesting meet. You know what they say, the strangest meetings always turn into the most romantic endings! Soon, he'll probably be sweeping you off your feet!" She giggled at the thought.

"I'm pretty sure nobody says that," you teased.

You two finished your night together, thanking her for hanging out. She just shrugged it off, saying the only thanks is to hang out again soon, telling her your love progress with Bucciarati each time. You smiled and nodded.

You enter your own room. You changed your clothes and washed your face, finally slipping into bed.

The memories of today's events flooding into your mind. It leaves a soft smile onto your face, as you drift to sleep.