The Ultimate Prank

It was late in the evening. You, Fugo, and Giorno were sitting in the study hall, reading books together, making the occasional small talk.

Trish, Mista, and Narancia bursted through the door, causing you all to look up to see what the commotion was about.

"Yo guys! We came up with a great idea!" Narancia said

"What is it?" Fugo asked, a little annoyed to be interrupted from his peaceful reading.

"Okay, okay, just hear us out." Mista began, "You know how Abbacchio hates having his picture taken? What if we took a picture of him sleeping? We could blackmail him with it, and get him to do whatever we want!"

Narancia laughed, thinking of all the stupid things he'd ask Abbacchio to do.

"It's the perfect plan!" Mista exclaimed.

You three sighed.

"Trish you're in this too?" You asked.

She giggled "yeah I think it would be funny! Maybe we could even draw on his face!" She praised herself, for the brilliant idea she just came up with.

Narancia and Mista laughed, "we totally need to do that!" Narancia said.

"Do you realize what would happen if Abbacchio caught you? He'd have all your heads on the wall, literally." Giorno commented.

Narancia came behind Giorno, shaking him by the shoulders. "Comeee onnnnn, he won't wake up if we're quiet."

"But you're never quiet," he retorted.

Narancia pouted.

"Hmm, I guess I wouldn't mind seeing this actually. It'll be funny seeing you guys get caught." Fugo said. "What about you, y/n?"

You thought about it for a second. What's the worst that could happen? "Yeah I'll join in."

Giorno looked at the two of you, shaking his head. "Well, have fun with that."

"Oooooh no. Giorno we're all in this, so you're coming to!" Mista took his book away.

"I'm not going." He said, getting up to leave.

Narancia and Mista looked at each other, soon pouncing on the golden haired boy.

"What are you doing? Get off." He demanded, only to be dragged away by the two males.

The rest of you followed suit.

You all hung out in Narancia's room, playing video games until it became really late. Then you all headed to Abbacchio's room.

"Okay so, now what?" Narancia asked.

"Knock on the door." Mista said.

"No way! You do it!" He retorted

Soon, everyone started budging each other to knock on the door, until somehow it ended up on you in front of the door, as everyone was hiding behind you.

"Knock." Trish whispered.

You gulped, your palms sweaty. Everyone was holding their breath.

You knocked on the door lightly.

No response.

Everyone sighed in relief.

You soon creeped the door open, ever so slowly. Everyone popped their heads in.

It was dark, but you saw Abbacchio, sleeping on his bed, a wine bottle still in hand.

Everyone nodded. They quietly tip-toed over to the bed, making sure not to wake him up.

They all looked at each other, passing around the permanent marker, gesturing for someone to do it.

Again, somehow the permanent marker ended up with you, and everyone was hiding behind you, watching in anticipation.

You inhaled deeply, uncapping the marker. You poke his face with it, testing him. He just groaned, moving his head a little.

You sighed. You looked at the members behind you, and nodded.

You began drawing all sorts of things on Abbacchio's face. Fugo had to smack Narancia and Mista, who had tears in their eyes from holding in their laughter.

Even Giorno struggled to contain his laughter.

Mista eventually handed you his phone. You turned the camera part on, getting ready to take a picture.

Until you felt a very firm grip on your shoulder, you turn around, to see Abbacchio.

"ABBACCHIO?! B-but you-" you turn to see the Abbacchio in bed, only for the figure to turn into his stand, Moody Blues.

"Do you think I'm an idiot or something?" He glared at you, death in his eyes.

You gulped. I'm done for!

But then, Giorno grabbed your wrist, dragging you away from Abbacchio's grasp. "Ruuuuun!"

It took Abbacchio a second to register your escape, but soon he was chasing you, cursing at you all.

You were all scared to get caught, but you all laughed from the adrenaline.

You all ran into Bucciarati's office shouting, quickly hiding behind him, who was sitting at his desk.

Abbacchio came stomping in, ready to behead you all.

"What's going on?" Bucciarati questioned with raised eyebrows.

"They tried drawing on my damn face, and then tried taking a picture!" He yelled.

Bucciarati turned around to face you all. "Who's idea was this?"

Narancia and Mista pointed at each other, then continued to argue.

Bucciarati sighed, standing up and dragging them both by the collar, handing them off to Abbacchio.

Narancia and Mista cried out, feeling betrayed by their boss.

Abbacchio gave the two a cold grin. "Time to give you a proper punishment." He dragged them out the door, as the two of them struggled for their lives.

The rest of you sighed.

Bucciarati turned around again to face the four of you, "oh no. Don't think you guys are getting off the hook either."

He began his long lecture of 3 hours, scolding you all.

You four eventually escaped his office, feeling drained. The four of you met up with Mista and Narancia in the living room, all of you falling onto the couch.

"I think I would have rather dealt with Abbacchio." Giorno complained.

"No way! Abbacchio was so mean!" Narancia cried out.

"Never again." Mista said.

You all nodded in agreement.

Thus, your mission in attempting to take a picture of Abbacchio failed miserably, never to do it again.