Author's Opening / Important Notes - Please Read ♡

Hi hi hiiiii~! I hope you all enjoy my very first piece of writing: Bucciarati x Female Reader fanfic.

This probably isn't your usual Character x Reader fanfic. This one actually has a lot of different characters in it, and Y/N spends a good amount of time bonding casually with all of them. (Because I felt like we were deprived from Slice of Life moments in JJBA: Golden Wind ;-; )

I call it a Bucciarati x Fem. Reader fanfic because Y/N has romantic moments with only him specifically.

I also personally enjoy the relationship Bucciarati has with Y/N. They are shown to be teasing each other, even when they first meet. I think this brings out a fun side to Bucciarati, that we don't really see in JJBA. But besides the teasing, I made it so they would compliment each other 0:) weee~

Also, feel free to be creative when you're reading this. Like if something is specific: for example, a meal described, and you don't like that specific meal, just feel free to replace that description for another food you enjoy more. My specific descriptions are only supposed to help for visualization and the mood. :)

But ahhh 🙈 all of this comes from my fantasies~ so please I'm sorry if some of it is cringe okay- 😂

Anways. Enjoy the rollercoaster of feels! >:) 💕

Warnings/Trigger Warnings/Things to keep in mind:
•Violence and blood
•Suggestive sexual assult
•Death and mentions of death
•Mentionings of drugs
•Mentionings of a car accident
•Sex scene/Lemon content (this one is a seperate chapter, and can be skipped)
Spoilers - yes I'm expecting you to already have finished Golden Wind.
•With spoilers being said, I've also altered the canon events for this story. You'll see what I mean when you read chapter 5: Welcome to the Club!
•Youtube videos linked in some of the chapters, feel free to give them a watch, as it will enhance the story experience in my opinion :)
•Lots of Angst and Fluffy in between hehe~

I do not own any of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters, OR the character designs. All rights reserved to Hirohiko Araki; the original creater.

Belphagor Nero d'Avolo is a fictional character I just made up for this specific story, no claims on him.

I made the cover myself, as well as drew the artworks throughout the chapters. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't claim them, use them, or post them anywhere else without my permission, thanks♡

© All Rights Reserved.