Chapter 76- Beware of the dog

Start from the beginning

"Well you obviously didn't when you got her pregnant and in a car accident, did you?" he says as I wince lightly looking at the floor swallowing hard.

"I'll see you tomorrow, then." he says his voice cool, as the line goes dead.

Tatiana's POV

"I don't think they know the truth
Say it ain't so
I don't think they know, how could they know
I don't think they know the truth
Say it ain't so
I don't think they know, how could they know"

I sing into the microphone, dancing smoothly on stage, with the backup dancers; with a crowd that looked to be around 20,000 people screaming loudly. Wearing black sweatbants, with silver metallic heels (Yes, I'm dancing in heels) a black crop top, deep red nails and lipstick, and straight blond highlighted hair was the performance look. My universe felt finally right.

Chris sings the last verses of the song, as the crowd screams wildly.Chris holds the microphone up to his mouth, "Alright everybody make some noise for Tatiiiiii!!!" he exclaims, and the crowd cheers.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on..." Chris tries to hush the crowd, putting his hands up before holding the microphone close to his mouth. "Can I say some in front of Dallas? T, I just wanna let you know..." Chris says turning to, as I turn to him, breathing heavy from dancing. "You know, I know you be pullin' bitches and shit but I can't say you the baddest bitchbecause I respect you too much though I've only known you for a short amount of time, but I just wanna say, Tati... That you the baddest chick to ever to this music shit-" the crowd interrupts scream loudly again. "Hold on, hold on." He says, putting his free hand up. The crowd goes wild, and Chris looks at me as I blush laughing shaking my head. And then Chris starts to raise his voice, "I JUST WANNA SAY, I LOVE YOU MICHAEL-- BUT MAN! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WHAT NOBODY ELSE TALKIN' BOUT, YOU THE BADDEST CHICK TO EVER DO THIS SHIT!" He exclaims, and I cover my face in embarrassement as I blush harder. "AND THAT'S REAL TALK! I SAID THAT!"

I try to find the right words to say, "Thank you, Chris." I chuckle shyly, as I look up at him.

After the crowd keeps screaming I walk off the stage when the lights go out for the next song. I go in th back as the technicians take off my headphones and turn off my mic. After being unwired my new manager, Anna, who looks more like a supermodel is immediately is at my side as we walk down the steps going through the chilly hallway.

"Tatiana, that was amazing...you looked great out there." she said with a slight Croatian accent. I giggled as I start pulling off my earring going in the dressing room.

"Thank you..." I say breathing heavily as she closes the door, as I begin to strip out of my concert gear.

"You have a shoot for Vogue in two days, when you get back....then you will be meeting Quincy to discuss some ideas for a Music Video, and also--"

I interrupt groaning as I slip on some white Ked's, with my jeans. "Can we talk about it later?" I mumble. "I'm so tired and everything, I can barely see straight." I mutter.

She looks up at me from her pager as she nods. "Of course...." she studies me for a moment. "You look like crap." she says bluntly.

"Gee thanks.." I snort sarcastically as she smirks.

"Seriously, you look drained. Go to the hotel, so we can get some rest. Tomorrow we have an interview then we can go home." she says.

I nod in reply tying up my shoe laces as a stylist and makeup artist come in the room packing everything up.

"You ready?" Ana asks. I nod as we walk out together.

"Ready."

Winnie's POV