Chapter 27

Elijah had never come back that night.....

Zoe just figured that he must have stayed in another room or even met up with a woman in the brothel.

Once her mind thought of him being with another woman her anger started to peek.

"What a pig." She said out loud to herself as she cleaned herself up by washing her face and brushing her teeth.

She had tried her best that morning when she woke up to get all of Elijah's sperm out of her, she didn't want to have his evil spawn growing inside of her body.

After she had brushed her long hair she had decided to leave it down.
Placing some light makeup on her face she looked herself over in the mirror.

She Checked her room over to see if she had left anything behind.

Zoe thought that it would be best for her to stay in a different Inn without so much action.

It didn't matter what place she would stay she knew Elijah would always be able to find her.

Picking up her 2 bags she headed towards the bedroom door.

Two guards stud outside of her door keeping guard of her room.

They bowed their head and as they greet her.

"Good Morning Commander's wife."

With a look of unpleasantry on her face, she didn't care for them calling her that name.

But she didn't want to be rude. "Good morning. I see that I won't be on my own today, Well then here (she passes one bag each to the men) please carry these for me.

With a sweet smile on her face that no man could turn down both guards had been smitten by her.

They nodded their heads with a smile of their own.

"Alright, then let's get going."  Zoe headed off in the direction of the lounge where the entrance was.

Not needing to pay she had made sure her bill was paid beforehand.

Entering the lounge room that was very loud, it had quietly calmed down.

All eyes were on her, they were all astonished to see this beautiful and elegant woman before them in a place like this was.

This woman before them was beautiful than all of the women they have seen in this city or even in their lives.

The Guard's faces turned angry they didn't like the lustful eyes from the men who were looking at their Commanders' women.

"Stop looking at her." One guard said rudely to everyone.

"Let's go miss the Commander is waiting for you at the docks." The other guard who had not spoken yet had talked this time.

As they headed out of the Inn they went straight to the docks.

With her eyes wide open she saw over 30 of Elijahs guards lines up standing on the dock with over 20 men that whereon there knees.

Elijah was also standing there with a leather horse strap in his hands.

She was not sure what was going on so she called out to Elijah.

Once he had heard Zoes voice right away he demanded her to go at once over to him.

Some of the men who were on their knees notice the change in the Commander's tone of voice so they looked up.

Once they saw the Beauty before them one would elbow the other guy and that guy would do the same.

Now all eyes were on her.

Stunning where their first thoughts, some couldn't hold back their lustful eyes, if only she would look there way they had hoped.

As for the Commanders Guards they tried their best to keep their eyes forward and off of Zoe, they all knew that this gorgeous woman before them was their Commander's woman.

Elijah didn't like the looks that these men were giving to Zoe, He pulled her in towards his side to stack his claim.

"Now that you here tell me which one of these guys did you sleep with?"

"What?" Zoe was shocked and embarrassed by his loud words.

"Didn't you say that you had" Zoe smashed her hand over his mouth to stop him from speaking?

"Elijah your despicable I didn't sleep any of these men." Her voice was very stern.

"But didn't you say..."

"Forget what I had said ok it's not true." She hated that he had gone this far to find out the truth.

From an angry face to a big smile he was glad to hear that she had not cheated him.

Not wanting to say another word she stormed off to get away from him.

The two guards who had followed her from before had once started to follow her again.

She felt like she just couldn't get a break.

"Take care of this." Elijah pointed to the men on their knees.

His Guards would settle it by giving each person some silver.

Elijah went off to find his beloved.

The sun was out shinning over top, Zoe walked down a stone path with trees and flowers around here.

For the Guards, they stayed 5 feet back from her as they still hold onto her bags as they walked.

"Baby that was a dirty trick that you played on me last night. Do you know how angry you made me?"
Elijah ran up to her then grabbed her arm to stop her from walking.

"Stop touching me. You're always grabbing me, can you for once keep your hands to yourself?

Hearing this hurt his feelings.

"But I like touching you."

"Elijah I'm not a toy. You hurt me every time, your not that gentle so stop. For the things I said I had a right to Elijah, you forced me to have sex with you and you were so rough with me."

Zoe closes her eyes taking a breath to speak again

"I don't love you nor do I even like you. I am stuck with you with no choice. I made a promise to my mother. I will never look at you as my husband and I won't act as a wife should so please just back off."

_______________________

One more Chapter to go 🙂

03/16/21