Chapter 12

In the hallway of the Inn in front of the Commander's door Zoe paced back and forth in front of his door, she was so nervous.

Keith was just leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest waiting patiently for his friend to stop freaking out.

"Are you ready yet?" He asked.

"Not really." She replied

"Stop playing games Zoe I'm going to knock on his door." Keith lifted his hand up towards the door.

"No stop im not ready." Zoe breathed in and out heavily she felt her heart was about to explode, "I think I'm going to throw up."

"Why are you acting this way, Zoe? I'm here for you, you don't have anything to worry about."

Before Zoe could stop him he, Keith knocked on the door 3 times.

Zoe's mouth went wide open in surprise that her friend would even do that to her when she subjectively said that she was not ready yet.

1 minute 2 minutes 3 minutes went by but no one had answered the door.

"Oh look he is not here let's go." Zoe turned herself around to leave but before she could walk away the door opened.

Elijah stood before them with only wearing grey pants and no shirt, His muscular tattoo frame was on display.

Zoe was in awe, she found him very attractive, she so badly wanted to place her hands all over his chest feeling his muscles.

He had a towel wrapped around his neck, his wet hair was making droplets that went down his face.

Elijah's eyes set on Zoes face he loved seeing the blush on her cheeks, this was the reaction he wanted to see from her that's why you purposely answered the door this way.

He hadn't noticed Keith Yet but when he did he asked
In a Stern voice. "Why are you here?"

Keith didn't know what to say to his comment just now, he did have an excuse already set up to tell the Commander before he had come there with Zoe but his mind just went completely blank.

"Ummm (he looked down and noticed that he had Zoes papers in his hand that he offered to carry for her.) I'm here to help, See ( he hold his hand up with the papers) I brought the paperwork that the both of you need to look over."

Keith plastered a big smile on his face looking all happy with what he had said.

Elijah didn't even care at this point for any reason for why Keith was standing there before him so he just ripped the papers out of Keith's hands and said to Zoe "I told you that I didn't want others but you to work on this case and for you (He looks over at Keith) get your fucking ass out of here, If I wanted your help I would have asked for your help."

Before anyone could say a word the Commander pulled Zoe right into his room closing the door right in Keith's face.

Elijah strolled over towards his bed picking up a white t-shit.

He placed it over his head to put it on, his mood was sour now.

"Do me a favour Next time when I asked you to come and see me don't hide behind your friend. You looked like a little child back there and if I would of none that you were a baby I would have asked someone else to come and help me on this case."

Zoe's feelings were hurt by what he said but she couldn't get mad because he was right in a way she did bring Keith along so that she wouldn't be alone with him.

Zoe stood in the room like a statue not sure what to do, she thought to her self do I stand here? Or should I go sit down?

Should I talk about the papers in his hand or do I wait for him to speak first?

Elijah was the first to break the silence, he walked over towards the small table that was in his room.

He placed the papers apon it and sat down.

As he sat he started to
look over each one of the papers.

"Are you going to just stand there and watch me or are you going to come over here and explain to me what you have found so far? The Commander asked not looking at her.

He could feel her eyes watching him.

Zoe clears her throat and says " I already have an idea of who I think are the perpetrators. We just now need to interrogate them to find out if I am correct or not."

"Alright then I'll just call my guards to come to my room, you will inform them the names of who they need to find and after they are found and sent to the prison we will interrogate them.

Zoe was kinda surprised by his words, she thought he would at least ask her more questions but he hadn't He trusted her.

"Ok, then I guess I'll just write down their name and you can call your guards in, after that'll just leave." Zoe went to walk away but Elijah had taken her hand pulling her down towards him laying her down onto her back with him hovering over top of her.

By accident, Zoe had hit her elbow off of the ground when she landed on the floor.

Her elbow hurt really bad because it hit on the same spot as the bruise she had from the fall she had from the other day.

Zoe closes her eyes very tight and sucked in her breath trying not to cry out loud in front of the Commander.

"It looks like you've hurt your self I have some cream that will help with the swelling." Elijah got up and walked over towards his nightstand grabbing a jar.

After he grabbed the jar he sat back down beside her pulling her up onto his lap.

The same lavender scent that he had smelt before reminded him of the night he meant that beautiful woman.

Instead of asking for permission, he grabbed Zoe's arm then pulled up her sleeve.

"Wait what are you doing?"
She asked placing her hand over top of his hand trying to stop him.

"What are you so scared about? Where both men."

Zoe didn't no know what to say, for all he knows is that to him Zoe was a man, not a woman. She knew now that she couldn't stop him or she would look too suspicious.

Instead of watching him pull up her sleeve she just looked elsewhere.

Elijah rubs the cream all over her bruise, her skin was very soft he loved the feel of her.

"For being a man, I can honestly say your skin is very smooth."

Zoe's cheeks blushed red.

As she blushed and him rubbing her soft skin the Commander started to get turned on.

Zoe was lost in her thoughts and for the Commander, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck it." He says out loud and pushes Zoe back down onto the floor crashing his mouth over top of hers .........

__________________________

Please Comment & Vote

               🙂

                 02/14/2021

                 02/14/2021