Chapter 5

The ski was grey with rain clouds over above the sea.

Zoe felt sick to her stomic as the ship rocked back and forth due to the waves.

Leaning over the side of the railing she kept throwing up, her stomic was turning and by the time she was done, she had nothing left in her stomach.

Keith stood by her side while rubbing her back.

The sounds of laughter could be heard from behind on the ship but Zoe didn't need to turn herself around to see who that laughter was coming from.

"Commander it looks like this little man before us can't take these little waves." Said a guard pointing and laughing.

"Little shrimp are you ok? Do you need me to send for your Cheif so that he could hold your hand? Oh, wait you already have someone here to do that." The Commander said as he snickered.

Not wanting to be the laughing stock anymore, Zoe straightens her stance so that she wouldn't be leaning over the side of the ship.

Turning her body around she said, " No that's alright Sir I sent word out to your momma so she should be here soon to take care of my needs."

Not one said a word or peep, you could only hear the sloshing of the water from the waves that it the ship.

The Commander stood tall with his fists clenched to his side, "Bring him to my courters." That was all that he said as he sent an order out to his men.

Keith tried to fight the guards who came towards them but he had no luck as he was knocked out falling to the floor unconscious.

Zoe also tried her best to run away but an arm had launched its self around her waist tightly lifting her off of the ground.

"Put me down." She screamed kicking her feet around.

It was The Commander who had picked her up off of the ground.

He then started to walk at a fast pace to his room on the ship.

Not one guard followed them.

Once they had reached his bedroom quarters the Commander opened his door and then Closing that door shut once he had stepped into the room.

He walked over towards his bed and throws Zoe onto it.

Her body bounced up and down on the mattress.

"Your crazy, I think you need to get some medical help to fix your brain."
She huffed out.

Gritting his teeth, he walked over towards his handbag, opening that bag he places his hand inside grabbing a pair of scissors.

Zoe's eyes went wide.

Her body started to shake, she was scared and nervous about what this man was thinking in his head at this moment.

She thought maybe if she begged and pleaded with him that it may help.

Getting off of the bed and down on her knees, Placing her hands together looking like she was praying.

"I'm sorry I'm truly sorry please spare my life. I'm still young and have not married yet please don't kill me."

The Commander did not say a word he just watched how this man with a big mouth was pleading like a little girl.

Zoe notices the blank look on the Commander's face and thought maybe she needs to step up a notch.

"I have 40 coins saved to my name, I'll give them to you once we get back home. You must love money I love money so please."

Now the Commander was taking steps over towards her, he was opening and closing the scissors as he tested them to see how sharp they were.

The Commander stood right before her not even 5 inches away.

Zoe who was still on her knees felt very awkward at this moment as her head was levelled to his pant crotch, She tried her best to look everywhere else but there.

The Commander started to say "The stories that people have told about me are very true, I am a sadist. I take pleaser on hurting people, that's what I love about my job, I get to hear there screams as they beg me for their lives. But I can honestly say you are the person who tries to stand up to me and so I have been fantasizing on different ways that I would torture your body." He laughed.

What a sick up Zoe thought.

Then The Commander lowered his arm and snatched Zoe's shirt, pulling her up.

He started to tear open her shirt but before he could rip it off a knocking sound came from his door.

"Commander it's me the Cheif can I come in."

"Come in." The Commander said not caring how the seen looked at the moment.

As the Cheif walked into the room and saw how Zoe's shirt was ripped and almost off her body, he was shocked.

Zoe felt relieved now seeing her boss.

"Commander please let him go. I promise from this day forward you won't have any more problems with him."

"For me to let him go you will be owing me a favour  no matter what that favour is you will have to pay."

At this point, the Cheif didn't care.

As long as he could get Zoe away from this ruthless man that all that mattered.

"Ok." That was all the Cheif said.

But before the Commander would let Zoe go he also had an idea.

"Not only you will have to pay me back in the future, but This little Shrimp will have to be my bitch when we land in Rose City."

What? Zoe started to think to herself.

Little bitch she thought?

There were two ways she could take this, The first could be he wanted her to be his little errand boy, Or he wanted him to be his actual bitch for sexual pleasures.

But how would that work? He doesn't know that I'm a woman so does that mean that he prefers men?......

__________________________

Please Comment & Vote

                🙂

                     01/28/2012