Chapter 25

In Paradise City

It had taken a day and a half for Zoe to reach Paradise City.

There was only one ship that was sailing at night when she had reached the docks, Zoe had no choice but to visit it here.

Tired after her long journey and feeling unwell, She hated sailing for long periods.

"Maybe one day there will be an easier way to visit different cities and countries." She thought to herself.

Once again to no surprise, Zoe had dressed up as she would normally do.

She had on a long white sleeve shirt with white baggy pants and black shoes.

She had her hair pinned up in a bun with a straw hat to covering her head.

With her dressing up as a man she wouldn't have any problems or be a victim to any town Folk

It was very common for men to travel around the world on their own but if she would have travelled dressed up as her true self without any chaperone she would have been called a Scarlet and harassed by single men and some married men as well.

She didn't want any of that she just wanted to be left alone without being disturbed.

Zoe had made good a few acquaintances with the sailors that she travelled with.

They informed her about an Inn that they would stay at every time they would come to visit the City.

They promised that she would have a fabulous time there.

As they talked more to her about the Inn she had realize that this Inn was not like other Inns.

They swore that the rooms were very clean and the food was good to eat.

One man had said that the Lively entertainment was worth every penny and that he would give up his life saving if he had any to give.

In other words, she realized that it was a brothel Inn.