Chapter 26

Since the day Zoe had entered her room 2 days ago in the Inn she had not left her room unless she needed to relieve herself

Luckily for her, she had made sure to set up a time at the front desk for a tin bath to be sent to her room each day.

Several servants would come by her room each night to fill up the tub with hot water and scented bath oils.

Zoe had asked for lavender sentence oils and soaps to be entered into her bath, the soap then formed into bubbles.

Once her bath was filled up with hot water all the servants then left her room.

As Zoe slipped off her shirt and pants with her undergarments she had decided to keep her hair tied up.

Stepping into the tub she stood put waiting for her body to get used to the temperature.

Once her body had gotten used to the water she slipped her body fully into the water.

The bath bubbles were high up to her chin that you couldn't see any signs of her shoulders.

Closing her eyes as she relaxed in the hot water not noticing that a redheaded woman had entered her room.

The room only had one candle lit, so there was not much light to see.

As the red-headed woman looked around the room she could barely see, only The back of Zoes head was facing her.

She quietly walked over towards him not to make any sounds she wanted to surprise the man that she had been fantasizing about these past few days.

Kneeling onto her knees, she lifted both of her hands placing them upon each of Zoes shoulders, giving each shoulder a gentle massage.

Zoe's eyes popped open.

"Relax it's just me." Said the redheaded woman sweetly.

"Umm (she was not sure what to say or do at this point) What are you doing in here?" Zoe asked used her manly voice.

Zoe felt the women behind her move a little bit closer towards her, She started to place light soft kisses on her neck.

Zoes face flushed red.

This would be a first for her to have a woman kissing her.

"I have been waiting for you patiently but you still hadn't come to see me, you promised." The girl started to Salk.

As Zoe was off in her thoughts trying to figure out how to get out of this situation, the woman behind her slowly moved her hands down the side of Zoes arms.

Right away Zoe captured both of her hands with hers to stop her from moving them.

In the next second, a males voice was overheard in the bedroom, "What's going on in here?" The voice sounded very angry.