"➊⓿" : ᴄᴀʟᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Start from the beginning

"You're not a distraction, Rose." He said softly.

"But you love Elena." I let out and his eyes widened. "I'm not Elena, Damon." I smiled sadly.

"Maybe I'm not looking for Elena." He replied.

"Listen to me," I said and turned to him, touching our foreheads. "You're gonna kiss me when it's all over. When you really know what you want. Then, when you've figured it out and if it's me, you can kiss me all you want." I told him softly and kissed his cheek. He just sat there, watching me as I placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, drifting into a dreamless sleep.

━━━✿━━━ ● ✿ ● ━━━✿━━━

The next morning, I woke up to the very familiar warmth of my bed. I took off the sheets and got off my bed. I freshened up and went downstairs to the kitchen because I was freaking starving!

I grabbed the ingredients that I needed to make a sandwich and began putting it all together

I grabbed the ingredients that I needed to make a sandwich and began putting it all together. When it was all done, I grabbed a knife to cut the sandwich into two pieces and screamed when I accidentally cut my hand with it.

Within a second, Damon was before me checking my hand. "Do you sleepwalk or something, or are you really that self-harming? He asked me. To be honest, It was now for the fourth time this week that I had cut myself.

I just smiled innocently at him, "I'm just clumsy." I shrugged and he sighed.

He then bit into his wrist and offered it to me. "It's just a little scratch," I told him and made a disgusted face but he forced his wrist to my mouth. I took a mouthful of his blood and the familiar metallic taste entered my mouth.

"Demon." I mocked him, making a fake angry face at him for forcing me to drink his blood.

"Your welcome, cheeseball." He called me playfully as we sat on a sofa. Not again!

"You did not just call me that again. It was one time, Damon." I told him, taking a bite of my sandwich. Caroline had brought me these cheeseballs which I had eaten as if my life depended on them. Since then, Damon hasn't stopped mocking me about it.

"Well I did, Cheeseballs." He mocked me again. This time, I threw a pillow at him which caught him off guard and he looked at me with wide judgy eyes.

"Did you just throw a pillow at my pretty face? I'm hurt." He said, pouting a little.

"Well I did, Demon," I replied, air quoting what he had said to me previously....only to be received by a pillow to my face.

And then began our pillow fight. A 171-years-old vampire and a 532-years-old human were throwing pillows and screaming at each other.  Until, Stefie decided to crash our party with Elena and Elijah, about who I had totally forgotten.

Elena looked at us with wide eyes while Stefan just shook his head and Elijah looked at us in amusement.

"Forgive me, Elijah. I wasn't aware that I had been living with five-year-olds." Stefan said and received a pillow to his face while Damon and I high-fived.