"I hope so. He will be happy if Taylor and I split up though."

"Really, why?" Louis can't help but smirk. He loves it that Harry's parents don't like the girl.

"They think she is too old for me and since she has cheated on me they don't even look at her. The relationship between them is horrible."

"Such a pity..." Louis says using a fake sad tone.

Harry playfully slaps the guy and smiles but then gets serious again.

"I can't wait for you to be in my life like for real."

"So now I am fake?" Louis chuckles.

"Shut up! You know what I mean. Like I will go to university, you will find a job so we will be both busy but then there is the moment in the weekends where we get to spend time with each other and it will be perfect and we can go on those amazingly cute dates and we can have sleepovers. You can help me with my uni homework, I can help you with...."

"You don't know my job, do you?" Louis smirks.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. I never mentioned it. I'm a teacher. Drama and music to be exactly."

"Wow, that's really cool Lou. What did you study?"

"Fine arts, majoring drama and minoring music."

"That's pretty awesome. I'm going to major in English."

"That's pretty cool. I was thinking about English as well. Do you want to go back to the room? I'm pretty cold and in like 2 hours everybody will start waking up. Liam is probably already awake."

"Probably." Harry says while standing up and taking their pillows and blankets.

"Hazza?"

"Yeah, Lou?"

"Thanks for last night. It was perfect."

"No need to thank me, I enjoyed every single second that I spend time with you."

"Sap."

"Only for you, Tomlinson."

---

A few hours later Harry and Louis are having breakfast with the others. Their eyes are basically falling down.

"Louis..."

"Yes Dani."

"You do realise you are putting orange juice on your cereal instead of milk, yeah?"

"Mmmm"

"You guys look horrible." Liam laughs.

"Rough night?" Dani winks.

"We went night swimming." Harry answers, putting his croissant basically next to his mouth.

"Oh that's what they call it now." Danielle jokes.

Louis gives her the finger and starts eating his cereal.

"Louis, that looks horirble " Zayn says eyeing Louis eating the cereals with orange juice.

"Mmm... It's alright. Want to try, Zaynie?"

"No thanks."

"Your loss."

After a while Louis just stops eating and climbs on Harry's lap, resting his head on his chest.

"Cuddle me to sleep." Louis murmurs.

"He is such a koala." Sophia smiles at the sight of the two boys.

"Yeah, I don't mind though." Harry plays with his hair and he already hears Louis' breathing slowing down on a steady rhythm.

"GOOD MORNING GUYS!" Niall enters the villa with a big smile on his face.

"Sh! The baby is sleeping!" Harry whisper shouts while pointing at Louis.

"I can hear you Hazza. Fuck off." Louis moans.

"Louis, please open your eyes. Or just your ears is enough actually. First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't come over earlier. I had some problems with my car."

Zayn just chuckles but puts on a straight face when Niall looks at him.

"Anyway, go get your sunscreen. You boys are all going on a boat trip, the people at home could vote for the girls they thought that should go on the trip with you. The girls that aren't chosen will take their bags and will fly back to the UK. Enjoy your last day together because at the end of the boat trip you guys will split up."

"Split up?" Louis feels himself waking up immediately.

"Yes. You will all stay in different resorts together with the girl that got picked for you. After the boat trip your dream date will start and you get to spent time alone with the seducer. Let me tell you who the public picked for you guys.

Zayn, you are going with Gigi."

Zayn just nods, not really caring.

"Liam, you are going with Sophia."

Liam gives Sophia a shy wave.

"Louis, you are going with Danielle."

Louis walks over to the girl and gives her a fist bump and then takes a bottle of water.

"Harry, you are going with Kendall."

Louis immediately spits out the water he was drinking when he heard that name? Harry? Spending time with Kendall alone? On a dream date? No. Fucking. Way. Louis will not let that happen.