23:tears in between

Start from the beginning

"you see,i kept my promise cause father doesn't want you to be upset,but if you misbehave,i would hurt you both"

jungkook gulped down his saliva at the intensity filling his body right in the moment.he knew even if he tried to fight,the bound would hurt him more and the others could get the same too,only all of this was because of him.

seeing the son replied was a silent, junghyun thought of something,a past that he wanted to talk about with the younger old self.he quickly grabbed another rusty chair and sat on with it backwards.the distance between the both of them was only a few centimetres.

the antagonist suddenly brought his hands closer towards jungkook's cheeks and caressed it slowly.with the younger shivered at the cold yet meaningless touch,he could do nothing to even show a reaction.

"so jungkookie,don't you miss me? your father? i'm sorry to be gone for years but i'm back,i will take care of you" he trailed down the words like a knife being stabbed couple of times nearly missing his heart.jungkook just closed his eyes tightly not wishing the past memories to hunt him down in the closure classroom while the others were being there watching.

another silence made the older man smirked went away and replaced with anger.junghyun grabbed a whole of jungkook's hair and punched his face to the left side,probably leaving a big purple-ish bruise the day's night hereafter.

"i ask you questions and i expect an answer young boy"
"i-i m-miss y-you too"
"well then,but why did you lie kookie?did i said you could lie again? don't you remember what happen when little kookie lie?"
"n-no pl-plea-"

"well let me remind you and all the others maybe could here as well.this kid right here-"the father paused for a moment to point his index finger towards the other's forehead with a harsh pressure making the others cried in agony. "-many years ago,he tried stealing my knife when i was about to kill him and ran away,yes if this stupid boy didn't do that,he will not live till now,and i found him right after only a few minutes cause you know this seoul is my place"

before he could continue jungkook cut right through in the middle with harsh tears rolling down his face and made a contact on the cemented floor. "pl-please please don't sa-say anything m-more i-i will be good to you n-now i-i promise i wouldn't l-lie i-i woud do any-anything pl-please!" he yelled with frightening expressions,much more like a traumatic young boy.

the others just watched with glimmering eyes.if the world was fair enough,all of them will hugged the little one and tell everything was just a fake reality that once you woke up,it was all a nightmare hunting the wrong bunny boy. however,life wasn't only unfair,it was a maze that need to be done to escape.

junghyun just viewed him with satisfaction.yes,finally jungkook broke in front of him after years of putting his huge unbreakable walls that seemed too hard to destroy,yet he cried in the middle and protested to not continue the little conversations.

junghyun bend down a little and made his nose touched the other's while whispering. "where's the fun in that?-" he moved from the uncomfortable position and faced the other unworthy person from his point of view. "that night too,he tried to kill me back after my man took him home safely.somehow this kid just doesn't have any power so he loss,oh how do you wish i don't want to tell but it's the most exciting part!" he exclaimed.

he was about to continue but a sudden idea came out like a bulb lighted up a nighttime in a devil state. "beside just telling you about the story,how about i demonstrate the punishment to you jungkookie? hmm~?"

the others just froze in mazed.what did junghyun said about demonstrating it yet again sounded so devil likte to show the situation? why jungkook looked just described frighten with only just another word of punishment.all of them just couldn't get out of the tight grip preventing everything...

"wh-what are you going to do to him?!"

finally,only just a sentence made jungkook snapped out of his tearful fearful feelings and looked to the owner of the voice.there sat his hyung,his best friend,his taehyung.jungkook just wanted to go ran all the way while being in a welcoming embrace as he knew their relationship was yet fresh to start.

the antagonist turned around and looked at the younger among them.he could asked such a question mainly because the gag that supposed to shut his mouth were loosened after taehyung's harsh attempt to break out of the things. "isn't that obvious? i will put on a show for you to watch"

taehyung couldn't stand it anymore no more. "so you are the cause for him to be scared to even speak! how could you do this to your own son jeon,he was nothing but your only son!" he roared with all the strength left on his vocal chords that going somehow higher than he thought,because he had ranged and anger building up through his lungs that burnt.

the father just stood stunned.however, before showing other emotions,it quickly replaced with a sickening laugh that echoed throughout the room that seemed to confine itself as times passed by.junghyun suddenly stopped and pulled out a small sharp knife out of his jeans pocket while taking a few steps forward towards taehyung.

"who are you? are you threatening me now? do you want to experience the punishment yourself? well let's begin" before others could react fully on the situation,taehyung screamed as the older made a cut on his left cheek that drew red thick blood.

junghyun was about to take another inwards of the knife activity but got distracted by his son. "stop stop stop! please don't you agree with the promise and everything! yo-you only h-hurt me only me! don't touch taehyung or even the others!" jungkook yelled back and started to trash around the rope that making a red lined on his porcelain skin.

the other turned around with a smirk plastered all over.the gleaming look on hsi face never non existed. "i'm sorry kookie,i forgot and-"he pushed the younger's chair and made it falled down towards the right side,hitting the younger's head first that made him dizzy and blurry from the leftover tears coming through.

"let me show you how i work with disobey kid"