Me and zeke went into the carriage to go to the 'hotel'.

While on the way, zeke is rubbing his jaw because of the y/n's kick. At the same time his cheeks are red.

"Tell me, why the hell is your cheeks are red?"

Zeke's started to smile. Ugh, tf? This is creepy. His smile is too pervert. He started to giggle.

" She's so hot, hehehehe"

Wtf?

"Could it be she kicked me because she likes me? This feels so nice. Hehehehe."

He's...crazy.

"What the hell are you talking about."

"Levi, I think like y/n."

My eyes widened. They just met few days ago and he already had a crush on her. I mean, same dude, same. Eh? NO! Y/N IS MINE.

"No, you can't have her."

Zeke stopped smiling and looked at me.

"Eh? Why?"

I lean back and turned away not answering his question. Zeke then started to make an O mouth.

"Ooo, so you like her too."

How tf did he know.

"I mean, it's kinda obvious you know,"

"Her previous lover is blond right? She probably gonna choose me because I'm blond,tall and has a royal blood.".

Goddamn this dude.

"She does not care about appearance. Plus, I'm older than you and you looking like a grandpa already. She probably gonna choose me. She won't choose a grandpa."

Come to think again, y/n chose erwin, erwin is older than me so he's way older than y/n. I heard she's into a beard guys too and a hot old looking man and..tall.  Damn, now I'm insecure.

Plus erwin does not look young either. He looked like in his age. Almost in his 40s. No wonder it's taking so long for y/n to consider her feelings to me it's because she have that daddy kink. Y/n is in her late 20s now or maybe she's already in her 30? I don't remember she looks young asf.

"Tch, also, y/n is older than you I bet. She's not into younger man like you."

Zeke gasped.

"The disrespect." He said.

I smirked and giggled.

......
Y/n's pov

Me and hanji went to the jail where eren's at. From far we can hear someone's talking. We arrived in front of his cell.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!!"

He keep saying that word in front of the mirror. He looks so different with his man bun and uu six packs. Wait no, let me count again. One, two three.. woah he has 10 packs. Mikasa gonna melt.

"Fight? Why are you talking in front of the mirror?"

Hanji keep blabbering

"Why are you here?!"

"What do you mean, I'm here to talk of course. Eren, I have the urge too but you attacking alone..why did you do that?"

Eren started to grabbed hanji's collar.

"Tell hanji, what is the other way? Tell me hanji? What's the other way?! If you have anything in your mind then tell me!!"

I grabbed eren's arm letting hanji's go. Looking at him in his green eyes. He's still eren inside. There's eren inside him.

"Let me go, y/n or I'll crash you."

"You do know that even if you crash me I'll regenerate way faster than you."

"So eren, don't talk to hanji like that."

I gripped his arms way tighter and let him go. Hanji then left.

"Everyone trusted you eren, and you attacked marley by yourself without following the plan. This could bring danger to this island. Is there something that you know that we don't know about?"

Eren didn't reply.

"Eren, I know you did this for a good reason. Even though you're not the same like everyone else said you were, I still believed that the old eren is still in you."

"Even though everyone lost their trusts on you, I'm still have that trust on you. Erwin believed that you're humanity of hope so I'm going to do the same."

Eren looked up to me with his eyes started to tear up.

"But eren, I'm not going to be by your side."

I left the place and  saw hanji crouching. Looking gloomy.

"Erwin, there's a mistake you made. Why did you chose me as a commander?"

Hanji talks to herself not knowing I was there the whole time. I felt bad for hanji. I came closer to hanji and pat her shoulder. She looked up to me.

"Get yourself together, let's go."